Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: So far for Jak Costumes-

Nov 15, 2012

achus93again wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
weren't you the one that kept insisting that there were only 3 costumes in the game?
one default one unlock and one pre order/dlc?

Dude this is what most of the forums believed. Come on man. It wasnt confirmed before. Why you trying to do this? It was confirmed in the livestream.


wait, it was confirmed in the livestream that there will be more costumes?

sorry dude, i'm not watching the livestream....


Even other thread said this xD

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 11 of 40 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
1785 posts
 

Re: So far for Jak Costumes-

Nov 15, 2012
I'll agree with what you said about Jak's hair needing to be right for the costumes because I couldn't tell that his DLC costume was based off of his younger version from Jak 1 until I looked at it the second time because ya know one of the things that told you that it's younger Jak is that his hair is sticking out a lot more plus one of the other things I thought looked weird was that even with the Jak 1 costume he still has his beard.

Also I was hoping Haven City Jak would be a costume too because personally that's my favorite design for the character.
Message 12 of 40 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: So far for Jak Costumes-

Nov 15, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
I'll agree with what you said about Jak's hair needing to be right for the costumes because I couldn't tell that his DLC costume was based off of his younger version from Jak 1 until I looked at it the second time because ya know one of the things that told you that it's younger Jak is that his hair is sticking out a lot more plus one of the other things I thought looked weird was that even with the Jak 1 costume he still has his beard.

Also I was hoping Haven City Jak would be a costume too because personally that's my favorite design for the character.

Yeah. Jak hair style is actually more unique then the costumes itself. His hair type is basically a need and not want.

 

Btw Claasic Jak beard was removed. Im guessing because of the negitive feedback.

 

I disagree with your last line Smiley Sad I could state reasons why Jak 3 design is better Smiley Sad

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 13 of 40 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/04/2008
Offline
1776 posts
 

Re: So far for Jak Costumes-

Nov 15, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Jak X costume in the game Smiley Very Happy Kudos to SuperBot for including that one!

Message 14 of 40 (107 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
954 posts
 

Re: So far for Jak Costumes-

Nov 15, 2012
Wait it was confirmed that every character had 3 or 4 costumes?
Message 15 of 40 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: So far for Jak Costumes-

Nov 15, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Jak X costume in the game Smiley Very Happy Kudos to SuperBot for including that one!


What about my kudos? :'(

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 16 of 40 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: So far for Jak Costumes-

Nov 15, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Jak X costume in the game Smiley Very Happy Kudos to SuperBot for including that one!


believe it or not, jak x was the first one i played.  to me, that's what jak looks like

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 40 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: So far for Jak Costumes-

Nov 15, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
Wait it was confirmed that every character had 3 or 4 costumes?

4 Costumes all together, 3 Alts.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 18 of 40 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
954 posts
 

Re: So far for Jak Costumes-

Nov 15, 2012
4 costumes!!! they said that? Neerrrrrrrdddddddgasssmmmmmmm
Message 19 of 40 (83 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: So far for Jak Costumes-

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

joblade wrote:

My favorite costume has to be classic jak brings back memories, though I think there is only one unlockable costume per character so I believe jacket jak costume won't make it.


Cool. Classic Jak. Nice choice but I prefer Jak X Smiley Happy But really I will have to wait until Jak II outfit.

 

Btw the livestream confimed that each character has 3 alternate costumes Smiley Happy not 2 anymore.



Yeah the Jak X costume looks really good, but I still prefer this one mostly due to nostalgia sake I have only played the first jak back then and never got around to playing the other games.

 

BTW I just bought the jak collection yesterday and I'm going to be playing the second one, is it like the first one difficulty wise or is it harder. Anything I should know before I play it (since you know a lot about the jak series I'm asking this).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 20 of 40 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes