Highlighted
Jul 27 2012
By: Your_Moms_Ta_Tas Hekseville Citizen 315 posts

So do you guys think an update will be brought to the beta very soon?

6 replies 127 views Edited Jul 27, 2012

Not only fixing glitches but adding some characters? At least the E3 characters? I'd love if they add 1v1's as an option too. Maybe even let a 2nd player play too.. All we can do is wait...

Photobucket
Message 1 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: So do you guys think an update will be brought to the beta very soon?

Jul 27, 2012
I don't think the beta will get updates but you never know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 2 of 7 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Your_Moms_Ta_Tas wrote:

Not only fixing glitches but adding some characters? At least the E3 characters? I'd love if they add 1v1's as an option too. Maybe even let a 2nd player play too.. All we can do is wait...

I was thinking the same thing! I sure hope they'll add more and do an update for the beta! Smiley Happy It says the beta expires in 72 days, which would mean it expires on October 7th! ^^

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 7 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2012

Slow down. Most people are still waiting to ever get access to the beta at all. 

Message 4 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Your_Moms_Ta_Tas wrote:

I was thinking the same thing! I sure hope they'll add more and do an update for the beta! Smiley Happy It says the beta expires in 72 days, which would mean it expires on October 7th! ^^

72 days? How do you know this If I could ask? This information seems likely that there would be a public or PS+ beta.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 5 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Your_Moms_Ta_Tas wrote:

72 days? How do you know this If I could ask? This information seems likely that there would be a public or PS+ beta.

Somebody (a trusted friend) told me over another forum. But, it may be that if you click triangle on the icon, and hit something there, then it may say Smiley Tongue
It is anecdotal information, but I trust this person 100%

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 6 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Jul 28, 2012

If you highlight the game and press "triangle" then select "information" you can see if there's a time limit for it. =]

Message 7 of 7 (56 Views)
0 Likes