same here xD haha

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 56 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Re: So

Sep 19, 2012
Well im going to keep hoping for Big Boss..

im also hoping for reveals tonight. Smiley Very Happy
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 32 of 56 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 19, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

its either tonight or tomorrow Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 56 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 19, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

http://tgs.playstation.jp/live/

look at the saturday listing, that is when all stars is being shown. this is the most likely time for reveals

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 34 of 56 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

This Paul Gale guy annoys me. If those points aren't hints, then this guy is one insecure, desperate for approval mothereffer. We don't really care that you did all those things. That Dragonball Z video he made too... god, so obviously trying to show off his physique, and on some level also looking for approval.

I mean, tell me, do I got it all wrong about this guy? Seems like a total **bleep**.

? The guy is an exercise enthusiast and a martial artist, of course he wants to show of his accomplishment, just like anyone wants to share their intetests with others, ya know? An artist doesn't just paint a picture and hide it, they show it to people becuase it's their hobby and they're proud of it.  Paul's a fit guy is all, perhaps you're the one who's a little.... out of shape? jk, you get the idea. That being said, the points strongly feel like hints to me, I'm 90% sure on that, if not I'll eat my hat.

Message 35 of 56 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

This Paul Gale guy annoys me. If those points aren't hints, then this guy is one insecure, desperate for approval mothereffer. We don't really care that you did all those things. That Dragonball Z video he made too... god, so obviously trying to show off his physique, and on some level also looking for approval.

I mean, tell me, do I got it all wrong about this guy? Seems like a total **bleep**.

? The guy is an exercise enthusiast and a martial artist, of course he wants to show of his accomplishment, just like anyone wants to share their intetests with others, ya know? An artist doesn't just paint a picture and hide it, they show it to people becuase it's their hobby and they're proud of it.  Paul's a fit guy is all, perhaps you're the one who's a little.... out of shape? jk, you get the idea. That being said, the points strongly feel like hints to me, I'm 90% sure on that, if not I'll eat my hat.

any thoughts on what they mean? people dont seem to be looking at them too much

Message 36 of 56 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: So did anyone notice?

Sep 19, 2012

Yea I saw that too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 37 of 56 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 19, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

maybe nobody can even logically guess cuz I can't 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 38 of 56 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

i guessed a few of them xD

Message 39 of 56 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 19, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

i guessed a few of them xD

I look them and just go uhhhhhhh i have no clue

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 40 of 56 (60 Views)
0 Likes