Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012
i am the guy and i was not lying... jk but i think some of them are in and a ico stage could be beliveable but i think this guy was just lying
Message 11 of 47 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
323 posts
 

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012
wooooooow did you just get played by a caun artist who gave you bad info
Message 12 of 47 (284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/03/2008
Offline
436 posts
 

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012

camren200 wrote:
wooooooow did you just get played by a caun artist who gave you bad info

Too bad I didn't believe him. >_> Therefore, no I did not get played. 

Message 13 of 47 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/03/2008
Offline
436 posts
 

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012

kenan456 wrote:
i am the guy and i was not lying... jk but i think some of them are in and a ico stage could be beliveable but i think this guy was just lying

LOL! Wouldn't be surprised if he was on the forums. Met a lot of people from here on there actually. 

Message 14 of 47 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012
1) SotC, ICO, or w/e is NOT in the Loco Roco level (look at my last post here...)
2) Camren, learn to spell. It's "Con" artist, not "Caun".

Also, did you spell your name wrong? I've never seen it spelled like that. I'd believe it.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 15 of 47 (263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012

Shouldn't believe people that easily, He could of been lurking here and just put up a bunch of info that us forumers might have posted. The magazine pictures were uploaded here yesterday by a user.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 16 of 47 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/03/2008
Offline
436 posts
 

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

Shouldn't believe people that easily, He could of been lurking here and just put up a bunch of info that us forumers might have posted. The magazine pictures were uploaded here yesterday by a user.


No offense by this, but I did state I didn't believe him in the OP if ya didn't read the whole thing.

Message 17 of 47 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
323 posts
 

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012
o well ok sorry
Message 18 of 47 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
357 posts
 

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012

I dont even believe this even happen, cuz some guy with PSABR info will just go to some random nobody and tell them all about it, go ahead and reply to this cuz i really want to see wht new story you come up with this time

Message 19 of 47 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/03/2008
Offline
436 posts
 

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012

ProdigyDouch wrote:

I dont even believe this even happen, cuz some guy with PSABR info will just go to some random nobody and tell them all about it, go ahead and reply to this cuz i really want to see wht new story you come up with this time


There's no new story, for one, **bleep**. For starters, it wasn't just me he came to with this "info." It was the group at the booth. The reason he said this "info" is likely because its fake. What reason would I have to lie about this, if I myself don't even believe it. Realize the little sense you make before you reply, you retarded **bleep**. 

Message 20 of 47 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes