Oct 15 2012
By: DBoi787 Sackboy 436 posts

So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

46 replies 1075 views Edited Oct 15, 2012

Reason I see "news" is because I believe it to be utter and complete BS. Somebody came up to me at the All-Stars demo station at NYCC stating the 8 characters were confirmed as DLC to him by Clockwerk and Sony PR. Among the 8 characters were Chun Li, Crash, Dart, Wander, Snake (he claimed to not know what version of Snake), Kat and Cloud. There was one more, but I don't remember off the top of my head. Also showed me a screenshot of what very much looks like an ICO stage. This is a lot more likely than the other stuff said to me, such as the LocoRoco stage being the only stage with a triple mash up - the Metal Gear Rising mash up as well as the Shadow of Collosus mash-up we saw in the "leak" which was believed to be shopped. Said they didn't want to confirm Kat, so that's why they didn't show the SotC mash-up in trailers. He went on to state Paul Gale was the reason for some of the lay offs and that he is a complete fraud and the such. Personally I find this guy to be a complete fraud, but I figured I'd bring it up to you all and get some opinions. 

Message 1 of 47 (1,075 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012
He's a fraud...

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 2 of 47 (1,051 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Oct 15, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:
He's a fraud...

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Though just realized the Ico stage did get leaked. Looks pretty plain. :/

Message 3 of 47 (1,044 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 15, 2012
You should say fraud some more.

That's horse **bleep**. The guy not only listened to Paul Gale's rumor, but mixed it up. Chun-Li, Spyro, and Dart were cut characters, and Crash, Wander, Snake, and Cloud are supposed to be hidden characters. The thing about Paul being responsible for layoffs is a lie. It was a rumor made by somebody on N4G.
Message 4 of 47 (1,039 Views)
Sackboy
357 posts

Oct 15, 2012

SO your telling me that some random guy came and knew everything of the game cuz Clockwork and other SB people told him, and he magically had an Ico stage screenshot pulled out of nowhere lands of his ahole , Where you at NYCC , or on an acid trip to Mars?

Message 5 of 47 (1,026 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Oct 15, 2012
well first the guy who gave you news sucks and is a bs there,s 2 guys who arnt going to be dlc and superbot are thinking about it and thats crash and snake
Message 6 of 47 (1,017 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 15, 2012
He's a fraud. Reason:

The Loco Roco + Kat leak was already debunked. The size of the characters, in correlation to the size of the stage is WAAAAY off.

Sorry dude, the guy's a liar.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 7 of 47 (1,007 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Oct 15, 2012
Also Loco Roco only has the MGR mash-up.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 8 of 47 (1,005 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Oct 15, 2012

ProdigyDouch wrote:

SO your telling me that some random guy came and knew everything of the game cuz Clockwork and other SB people told him, and he magically had an Ico stage screenshot pulled out of nowhere lands of his ahole , Where you at NYCC , or on an acid trip to Mars?

Well for starters the guy had a press pass, so he is clearly a member of press, probably a biased **bleep** press site but you get the deal. Secondly, anybody can claim this, which is the point I'm trying to make with my OP. The screenshot was leaked in a magazine article recently. As for being at NYCC or an "acid trip" I think I made myself a bit clearer for the small minded person you are. If ya need further assistance, I'm still here as well as other posters with wider knowledge. 

Message 9 of 47 (990 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Oct 15, 2012

Forgot to mention, the guy also said that players team with their rival to take down the final boss, which may be either Neo Cortex or Polygon Man. Safe to say, he keeps adding more fuel to the fire of BS. 

Message 10 of 47 (970 Views)
0 Likes