Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Re: So at NYCC someone came to me with some "news"

Oct 15, 2012

This forum is so full of liars claiming fake sources, what a bunch of losers.

Message 41 of 47 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Oct 15, 2012
To the people saying I'm lying about the event (which is me saying I don't believe the guy) look up for a comment of a guy who was there and heard the same thing. He even has a link to the guy's site.
Message 42 of 47 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2012

****, does anyone ever read the OP's first sentence?
Some of you guys jump the freakin' gun. Improve your reading skills.

Edit: profanity

Message 43 of 47 (246 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Oct 15, 2012
Poor dboi posting something he heard not as a fact but just to share with the forum and everybody tries to eat him alive.
Message 44 of 47 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 15, 2012

but loco roco stage has been comfirmed there wasnt much shown but there was a short enough glimpse to give us proof of its existence

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 45 of 47 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 15, 2012

HelveticaStandar wrote:

Everyone told this, but he is a liar, the triple stage mashup can't happen because I made the fake shop of Shadow of the Colossus and LocoRoco as a payback to some GAF users (you are cool but sometimes you need a slap in the face to burst the ego bubble).

I'm sorry for those that believe it, I din't expected it to scalate fast.

Need evidence? Here it is.

Franzea2

I quickly doodled both Kat images, that's why you can't find them (well, the avatar one was used in my Kat signature that some users have). The caracters are taken in this order: Nathan and Sweet Tooth were from the Heihachi presentation video in the Sandover map part, Radec is from the Spike introduction video, I can't remember wich part, sorry. The collosus is a model taken directly from the game using Dormin (a tool to extract the animations and models of the collosus from the PS2 disc). The clouds are from a photo of the sky at my school with heavy photoshop threatment and the rocks and the floor are from another photo taken nearby the college. The final image was taken in the computer labs of the college (I needed to take about 8 of them to get it "right"). Overal, just about a hour of Photoshop and Illustrator work to put everything together, the most time consuming part were to draw both Kat images. D:!

And to the guy to GameFAQS forums that suggested me to do a propper "fake", I accept feedback! Smiley Very Happy

Again, I'm sorry for those who believe it. My more sincerest apologies.

That's some great Photoshop work.  Everyone believed it!  Haha, kudos dude.  Even if you did give us some fake hype...

Message 46 of 47 (120 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Oct 15, 2012

http://www.pown.it/1195

Sly: Not a problem because ya know...
Bently: Don't say it!
Sly: That's how I roll!

Message 47 of 47 (112 Views)
0 Likes