Oct 01 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts

So Opinions Please

11 replies 111 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Eb games coming up. Lets say in the game there are

Sora, Cloud, Big Boss, Crash, Spyro, Wander, Gex, Lara Croft, Dart, and Kazuma.

They told everybody its the final roster to surprise people.

Which of those characters do you think would build the biggest hype?

If they announced 2-3 at EB games just to shock people.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 1 of 12 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: So Opinions Please

Oct 1, 2012

ok man looks good but wheres the resistance rep? scrap dart or gex cuz there less likely

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 2 of 12 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 1, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

ok man looks good but wheres the resistance rep? scrap dart or gex cuz there less likely

id scrap gex than, id really like to see dartSmiley Tongue but i dont think theyd announce a resistance rep to really "WOW" people, no offense, resistance is great but that would be kind of obvious

Message 3 of 12 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Sora, Cloud, Big Boss, Crash, Spyro, Wander, Gex, Lara Croft, Dart, and Kazuma hmmmm...... I'll put it on best to worst Smiley Tongue

Crash

Spyro

Big Boss

Cloud

Sora

Wander

Lara 

Gex

Dart

Kazuma

Edit: I didn't see the actual question Smiley Tongue

To excite me it would be Big Boss, Cloud and Kat Smiley Happy

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 4 of 12 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 1, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

id scrap gex than, id really like to see dartSmiley Tongue but i dont think theyd announce a resistance rep to really "WOW" people, no offense, resistance is great but that would be kind of obvious

thats the point though its obvious, he would go with one of the wow characters to hold back another wow character for a later reveal to build more hype. see what I mean. I would love your sugested roster though

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 12 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 1, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

thats the point though its obvious, he would go with one of the wow characters to hold back another wow character for a later reveal to build more hype. see what I mean. I would love your sugested roster though

i knowSmiley Happy but supposebly they also froze the characters and said theres no more to surprise people with something bigSmiley Tongue i guess a resistance rep would be big but id see Crash, big Boss (save spyro) and cloud at the next reveal if they go for it

Message 6 of 12 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 1, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

i knowSmiley Happy but supposebly they also froze the characters and said theres no more to surprise people with something bigSmiley Tongue i guess a resistance rep would be big but id see Crash, big Boss (save spyro) and cloud at the next reveal if they go for it

makes sense but for me that would be huge because I love resistance and I can almost guarantee that one is hiding from us waiting totag us. Smiley Very Happy

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 1, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

makes sense but for me that would be huge because I love resistance and I can almost guarantee that one is hiding from us waiting totag us. Smiley Very Happy

im not arguing xD a resistance rep makes a lot of sense, a lot of unique weapons too Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 12 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 1, 2012

your original post is mainly my complete dream roster short one character so hey I would be cool with that

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 12 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 1, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

your original post is mainly my complete dream roster short one character so hey I would be cool with that

its mine too Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue, hopefully a few make it inSmiley Happy I feel like a chimera would be a secret unlockable if anything, he could be like a mini boss or something;p

Message 10 of 12 (62 Views)
0 Likes