Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: So I've Heard that.................

Jan 3, 2013
Unranked does not have a belt system, but it does show your rank in ffa and 2v2 depending what mode you're in. However, the belts are glitched in that they do not place the belts on the correct player.
Message 21 of 35 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Red_Ring_Ryko wrote:

Hey man. Sorry i havent been responsive as of late, had to catch up on some work I had been shirking. I can help you tonight, but I'll be on  my wife's PSN ID.

Ok dude message me Smiley Tongue

Sleep Matt signature
Message 22 of 35 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

wwinterj wrote:

I hope it ends when it says as the only reason I'm trying to keep hold of my green belt is for a title. I'm a avrage player and play ranked FFA so it took me a while to get the green belt.

Wow Smiley Indifferent

Wow what? The game keeps putting me in games with high level players, I'm a avrage player and for the record I was a 80 green belt. I've nothing to prove and don't play the game 24/7. Plus I don't main any cheap characters.  I guess you believe green belt is bad and/or easy to get in ranked FFA and that's fine but it wasn't for me just as it was a challange for yourself to get the belt you claim to have. Keep stroking that ego fella. Smiley Indifferent

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 23 of 35 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Jan 4, 2013

wwinterj wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wwinterj wrote:

I hope it ends when it says as the only reason I'm trying to keep hold of my green belt is for a title. I'm a avrage player and play ranked FFA so it took me a while to get the green belt.

Wow Smiley Indifferent

Wow what? The game keeps putting me in games with high level players, I'm a avrage player and for the record I was a 80 green belt. I've nothing to prove and don't play the game 24/7. Plus I don't main any cheap characters.  I guess you believe green belt is bad and/or easy to get in ranked FFA and that's fine but it wasn't for me just as it was a challange for yourself to get the belt you claim to have. Keep stroking that ego fella. Smiley Indifferent

I'm black in both you don't need to be that good to achieve it just know what to do how to play and be patient that's all

Sleep Matt signature
Message 24 of 35 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Jan 4, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

wwinterj wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wwinterj wrote:

Wow Smiley Indifferent

I'm black in both you don't need to be that good to achieve it just know what to do how to play and be patient that's all

This season i was so close to red . ..  won 1 and went from 94 to 97. was 97 on purple, lost and went down to 83, then lost again (came in 2nd both times btw) and when to 67. I haven't played again since that rage quit

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 25 of 35 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Jan 4, 2013

JayJXZ wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wwinterj wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wwinterj wrote:

Wow Smiley Indifferent

This season i was so close to red . ..  won 1 and went from 94 to 97. was 97 on purple, lost and went down to 83, then lost again (came in 2nd both times btw) and when to 67. I haven't played again since that rage quit

Lol wow sucks that sucks

Sleep Matt signature
Message 26 of 35 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

I never said you was good nor does you belt rank make me think you are. Most black belts I face loose and quit the game. Not saying you are like that but the belt rank really is a joke. Even more so is the points you loose even if you come second in a game where all players belts are higher than your own. I know how to play and very patient otherwise I'd quit every game to save points when I'm getting my **bleep** kicked like these black belt players. Smiley Tongue

I just thought your response was ignorant, patronizing and not needed. You're coming off as a elitist kid. Smiley LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 27 of 35 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Jan 4, 2013

wwinterj wrote:

I never said you was good nor does you belt rank make me think you are. Most black belts I face loose and quit the game. Not saying you are like that but the belt rank really is a joke. Even more so is the points you loose even if you come second in a game where all players belts are higher than your own. I know how to play and very patient otherwise I'd quit every game to save points when I'm getting my **bleep** kicked like these black belt players. Smiley Tongue

Well I'm good enough you can't get that high losing and quitting all the time right?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 28 of 35 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

Well I'm good enough you can't get that high losing and quitting all the time right?

They tend to quit when getting there **bleep** kicked. However just as anyone would they win against noobs. Points only get taken off if you quit in a row. Either way man like I said the points/belt system is whack. I just want a title on my profile then I wont give a crap. People tend to focus more on your character rank anyway. I always get "wow a 999 Sweet Tooth I'm going to get destroyed". Smiley Very Happy

Anyway any idea when this extended session ends?

Message 29 of 35 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

wwinterj wrote:

They tend to quit when getting there **bleep** kicked. However just as anyone would they win against noobs. Points only get taken off if you quit in a row. Either way man like I said the points/belt system is whak. I just want a title on my profile then I wont give a crap. People tend to focus more on your character rank anyway. I always get "wow a 999 Sweet Tooth I'm going to get destroyed". Smiley Very Happy

Anyway any idea when this estended session ends?

Lol you use sweety?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 30 of 35 (65 Views)
0 Likes