I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: So I played super smash bros. brawl for the first time in a while after PSABR....

Feb 16, 2013

ugliey wrote:
We prefer PSABR because... well... QUALITY, and actually being fresh and thought through.

and what qaulity are you talking about? tHOUGHT THROUGH bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah my god

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 11 of 67 (413 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Re: So I played super smash bros. brawl for the first time in a while after PSABR....

Feb 16, 2013
Personally I say melee all stars brawl. Brawl is slower and tripping was the dumbest idea Nintendo ever had ever in company history.
Message 12 of 67 (409 Views)
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Feb 16, 2013

pedro702 wrote:

this part is so wrong lol so just mashing buttons? do you think you can win an entire match just mashing side smash for instance? you cant not in a million  years in PASBR you can smash button and win like every kratos that only uses the square button lol PASBR is much more button mashing than even the first SSB in SSB you can never win doing a single attack ever.

Anyone can win in Brawl by just mashing buttons, it's supposed to be easy to pick up and play. And by using Kratos as an example you just described Brawl's entire roster.

Message 13 of 67 (402 Views)
Last Guardian
9888 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Yeah the order should be:

1. Melee
2. PASBR
3. Brawl

I prefer PASBR over Smash Bros in general though.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 14 of 67 (393 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 16, 2013

RedLegend14 wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

this part is so wrong lol so just mashing buttons? do you think you can win an entire match just mashing side smash for instance? you cant not in a million  years in PASBR you can smash button and win like every kratos that only uses the square button lol PASBR is much more button mashing than even the first SSB in SSB you can never win doing a single attack ever.

Anyone can win in Brawl by just mashing buttons, it's supposed to be easy to pick up and play. And by using Kratos as an example you just described Brawl's entire roster.

then show me how to win a match only using the A button on brawl lol like kratos can do just using his square preety much.

Message 15 of 67 (387 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Feb 16, 2013
The only reason I make All Stars and Brawl equals is because I'm a little biased towards Smash Bros (not to the point of complete blindness though) so I can accept its shortcomings. It was definitely a step back from Melee though.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 16 of 67 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Dude pedro the A button is the main button in smash bros. Of course you can win just smashing A. Hey you can hypothetically win in smash just hitting A twice.
Message 17 of 67 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Feb 16, 2013
The strategy in allstars comes from using the super and if you get beat against someone that mashes a smash in allstars you need practice or some type of learning curve because you will not win against a decent player. Smash bros., and I'm only talking about brawl, I can do the same smash attack the whole time and win because the gameplay is so slow. Especially in comparison to melee
Message 18 of 67 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

I fully agree with OP. I had the exact same effect when I played it again !

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 19 of 67 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Feb 16, 2013

pedro702 wrote:

then show me how to win a match only using the A button on brawl lol like kratos can do just using his square preety much.

Just look up Brawl in YouTube and there you go.

Message 20 of 67 (357 Views)
0 Likes