Dec 5, 2012
I think the rock shards follow your opponents
Message 11 of 20 (692 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: So I just beat Gravity Rush....

Dec 5, 2012
Yeah I got some hate for saying she didn't look cell-shaded enough. That's the way of the forums now if there is something you would like better you get attacked and called things like ungrateful (which usually has nothing to do with the topic) or a complainer (usually when you not complaining and people just don't know the difference between an opinion and complaint).
Message 12 of 20 (688 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Dec 5, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:
I think the rock shards follow your opponents

Ala Sir Dan's Level 2? That seems more likely but I hope not cause his level 2 has gotten to the point where I hardly ever get 3 kills anymore which sucks.

Message 13 of 20 (679 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Dec 5, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Yeah I got some hate for saying she didn't look cell-shaded enough. That's the way of the forums now if there is something you would like better you get attacked and called things like ungrateful (which usually has nothing to do with the topic) or a complainer (usually when you not complaining and people just don't know the difference between an opinion and complaint).

Yeah I see that happen a lot. Just don't take it personal, it's a forum. People tend to act as if they're perfect on here.

Message 14 of 20 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 5, 2012
hmm kat being aerial could ep sir daniel get more kills with his lvl 1
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 20 (653 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 5, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
I live the moves they have said so far. As for her look its ok I hope they get it a bit closer to her game as to me it's not quite there (this is my opionion so please don't start attacking me like on some other threads over it like some have done) but overall that's not important I'm so glad she is in and free. I really hope her level 3 is not a cutscene one she has to much potential to get stuck with a 3 kill level 3. I'm loving that she can basically fly around (except I see this getting a lot of hate and people calling her overpowered). Overall I know she will be one of my mains and I can't wait. Gravity Rush was one of the few games I feel in live with instantly and I'm so glad she will be in this.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT?! YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE 

South-Park-rabble-rabble-rabble.jpg

Message 16 of 20 (651 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Dec 5, 2012

It's truly is a great game and wish Gravity Rush stayed on the PS3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVWEUTBEJVQ everything on my vita got erased thanks to it stupid blinking blue light -_- guess no GR2 for me.
Message 17 of 20 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 5, 2012
From what I can tell based on the ending, Gravity Rush is gonna be a trilogy. Which I'm 100% okay with. Loved the game, loved the characters, loved everything about it.
Message 18 of 20 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I'm glad Gravity Rush is Vita exclusive, the handheld needs quality titles & it's own icon. Loved the game, glad there'll be a sequel (or so they've obviously hinted at/discussed). There are still some unanswered questions in terms of Kat's origins.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 19 of 20 (611 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I'm definitely happy it's a Vita exclusive as well, but imagining how beautiful it'd look in HD on a big screen just makes me wonder. I love what this game did though, there are so many unanswered questions in the Kat's origins, plus what the Commander said towards the end it should be very interesting. I'm not sure it becomes a trilogy but this game series is gonna be awesome to say the least. 

I really want to see the connection between Raven and Kat though.

And to the guy who said that Sir Dan's Level one might be more effective, I guess that's true but the way I see it, it has very little range and can be sometimes too easy to dodge sadly. I main Sir Dan but I'm starting to feel less and less useful against better players. I have a good combo that can be started into his level one but it lands maybe 25% of the time I do it.

Message 20 of 20 (603 Views)
0 Likes