Dec 05 2012
By: BigGZ4CZ Lombax Warrior 264 posts

So I just beat Gravity Rush....

19 replies 384 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

That game was absolutely amazing. I loved Kat! I'm absolutely pumped for her inclusion in All-Stars! From the pictures that were released yesterday it looks like they got the overall look of her down. I was a little skeptical about her moveset while playing the game though because let's face it, there aren't many. She has her kicks on the ground, her sliding kick, her evade kick, gravity kick, and then the three specials. I just hope that her moves don't become a little stale given that she, well mostly only kicks. haha So with that being said I was watching ign's videos the PS Conversation with Greg and Colin and the one with Colin and Omar Kendall and they seemed to be really hyped for her. So apparently her level one is pretty devestating which makes sense being that it was her man finisher against the bosses. Her level three is supposedly Dusty's panther form attack thing which should be cool, I just hope it's not a cutscene.  Anybody have any idea what her level two is? Eh anyways what do you guys think about the game and her movesets?  Something from the game you'd like included? Any idea for possible stage inclusions down the line? Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 20 (384 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: So I just beat Gravity Rush....

Dec 5, 2012
I'm hyped for both kat and Emmett. Both have well deserving spots in the roster
Message 2 of 20 (378 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 5, 2012
^ I also agree I hope we don't see a lvl 3 cutscene
Message 3 of 20 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 5, 2012
In her level two she apparently lifts and throws sharp rocks towards the ground. There's a picture of it floating around the Internet somewhere
Message 4 of 20 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Oh yeah I agree they both definitely deserve to be a part of this game. They both look awesome!

Message 5 of 20 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I live the moves they have said so far. As for her look its ok I hope they get it a bit closer to her game as to me it's not quite there (this is my opionion so please don't start attacking me like on some other threads over it like some have done) but overall that's not important I'm so glad she is in and free. I really hope her level 3 is not a cutscene one she has to much potential to get stuck with a 3 kill level 3. I'm loving that she can basically fly around (except I see this getting a lot of hate and people calling her overpowered). Overall I know she will be one of my mains and I can't wait. Gravity Rush was one of the few games I feel in live with instantly and I'm so glad she will be in this.
Message 6 of 20 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Dec 5, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:
In her level two she apparently lifts and throws sharp rocks towards the ground. There's a picture of it floating around the Internet somewhere

Is that right? I've seen that picture but didn't know that. Well that's one of her special moves, I probably would have preferred the mini black hole but that one is still pretty cool. I wonder if it's controllable?

Message 7 of 20 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 5, 2012
If that's her level 2 I hope you can pick a direction just down could be hard to time right sometimes.
Message 8 of 20 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Dec 5, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
I live the moves they have said so far. As for her look its ok I hope they get it a bit closer to her game as to me it's not quite there (this is my opionion so please don't start attacking me like on some other threads over it like some have done) but overall that's not important I'm so glad she is in and free. I really hope her level 3 is not a cutscene one she has to much potential to get stuck with a 3 kill level 3. I'm loving that she can basically fly around (except I see this getting a lot of hate and people calling her overpowered). Overall I know she will be one of my mains and I can't wait. Gravity Rush was one of the few games I feel in live with instantly and I'm so glad she will be in this.

Don't worry, I don't attack people plus I understand what you're getting at. Her attacks look a lot more cellshaded than she does. I won't be upset if she doesn't look exactly like her game counterpart though. Yeah I think a lot of people might complain about her arieal moves but the way I see it, most characters have an anti-aerial type attack/super so hopefully it's not a huge advantage.

Message 9 of 20 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Dec 5, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
If that's her level 2 I hope you can pick a direction just down could be hard to time right sometimes.

yeah hopefully you can cause you can aim it in Gravity Rush.

Message 10 of 20 (331 Views)
0 Likes