Reply
Feb 28 2013
By: PinaChronic Wastelander 637 posts
Offline

So I Decided To Jump Back Online....

8 replies 166 views Edited Feb 28, 2013

Here's exactly what happened:

 

1st game: Other team rage quits at one life.

2nd game: Raiden spams square until level 3. All 3 lives gone in one level 3.

3rd game: The laggiest match I have ever played. People were vanishing across the screen and somehow killing you.

4th game: Other team rage quits.

 

5th game: I use my level one (kat) while sly uses his. He kills me, but my bubble goes off on Kratos, which kills Sly too. Sly NEVER APPEARED again the entire match. Halfway through the game, me and my teammate PaRappa just die instantly. Nobody had their level one's. No one was even near us. We respawn. BOOM. Dead again by some invisible beam.

 

Here's what to take from this:

 

How long has this game been out??? This is still one of the perhaps WORST online mode's I have ever played. I gave it two months since I last played it to see if there would be any improvements, and there seems to be none. Every game is a constant battle just to finish it. What a disappointment, I guess this game will be in it's case for another two months until improvements come out.

 

PS: For all you guys saying it's my internet, I would gladly share my Speed Tests to shut you up.

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 1 of 9 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/21/2010
Offline
249 posts
 

Re: So I Decided To Jump Back Online....

Feb 28, 2013

PinaChronic wrote:

Here's exactly what happened:

 

1st game: Other team rage quits at one life.

2nd game: Raiden spams square until level 3. All 3 lives gone in one level 3.

3rd game: The laggiest match I have ever played. People were vanishing across the screen and somehow killing you.

4th game: Other team rage quits.

 

5th game: I use my level one (kat) while sly uses his. He kills me, but my bubble goes off on Kratos, which kills Sly too. Sly NEVER APPEARED again the entire match. Halfway through the game, me and my teammate PaRappa just die instantly. Nobody had their level one's. No one was even near us. We respawn. BOOM. Dead again by some invisible beam.

 

Here's what to take from this:

 

How long has this game been out??? This is still one of the perhaps WORST online mode's I have ever played. I gave it two months since I last played it to see if there would be any improvements, and there seems to be none. Every game is a constant battle just to finish it. What a disappointment, I guess this game will be in it's case for another two months until improvements come out.

 

PS: For all you guys saying it's my internet, I would gladly share my Speed Tests to shut you up.


that 5th match literally happened to me and my partner awhile ago. we killed Kratos and we thought he lagged out....NOPE. invisible or ghost or something. either way, unfair/glitched match i've ever seen/played.

Message 2 of 9 (156 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 02/12/2013
Offline
629 posts
 

Re: So I Decided To Jump Back Online....

Feb 28, 2013

We know it isn't your internet these are all well known problems... Santa Monica rather release new characters and stages instead of fixing their broken game.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 3 of 9 (151 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 02/17/2013
Offline
457 posts
 

Re: So I Decided To Jump Back Online....

Feb 28, 2013

Be happy. You didnt run into any Drakes

Message 4 of 9 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1859 posts
 

Re: So I Decided To Jump Back Online....

Feb 28, 2013
@narrasand436 You realize that the stages and DLC are still coming from SuperBot until they release the last DLC they've created, then Sony Santa Monica will take care of DLC after that, right?
Message 5 of 9 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
640 posts
 

Re: So I Decided To Jump Back Online....

Feb 28, 2013
Ill be glad to greet you with Nathan Drake lol jk but seriously this games online has issues.
 photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 6 of 9 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/12/2013
Offline
629 posts
 

Re: So I Decided To Jump Back Online....

Feb 28, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:
@narrasand436 You realize that the stages and DLC are still coming from SuperBot until they release the last DLC they've created, then Sony Santa Monica will take care of DLC after that, right?

Last time I remember this IS the last DLC they created...And therefore because they aren't working on DLC they should be fixing the games online.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 7 of 9 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
810 posts
 

Re: So I Decided To Jump Back Online....

Feb 28, 2013
I've been killed by other player's level 1 when I wasn't even near them before.
Other times I get knocked back before a player uses their level 1 and somehow they take me out when I'm flying pass the stage's half way mark.
Get used to it?
Message 8 of 9 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 11/20/2012
Offline
637 posts
 

Re: So I Decided To Jump Back Online....

Feb 28, 2013

CatatonicAlex wrote:
I've been killed by other player's level 1 when I wasn't even near them before.
Other times I get knocked back before a player uses their level 1 and somehow they take me out when I'm flying pass the stage's half way mark.
Get used to it?

After the game it said Sly had 4 kills... but he was never in the match except for in the beginning in the hangar....

 

Haha get over a glitch like that? Too funny bro

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 9 of 9 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes