Dec 04 2012
By: aw3str1k3r First Son 6 posts

So... Crossplay... I have issues.

4 replies 93 views Edited Dec 4, 2012

So, I bought the PS3 version for it's crossplay capabilities. I was hoping, since my PS3 is being shipped around (due to a overseas military move), that I'd mess around with the Vita version.

Yeah.

So from what I'm finding out now, I'm not going to be playing this until I see my PS3 again, huh? Does anyone have any ideas on how I can resolve my issue?

Message 1 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Re: So... Crossplay... I have issues.

Dec 4, 2012

You didn't really think it would just magically work on your Vita after buying the game for PS3 did you? 

Message 2 of 5 (85 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I imagined that it would be like every other downloadable bonus content that ever came with a game and would have a PS Store code.
Message 3 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 4, 2012

aw3str1k3r wrote:
I imagined that it would be like every other downloadable bonus content that ever came with a game and would have a PS Store code.

If it was like that, people would be able to give the codes away to people who didn't buy the game, or even make a profit off them.

Message 4 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Well good for them on preventing lost sales. Still doesn't really help my predicament much. Could've used some more warning on the packaging that the Vita version requires the PS3 to activate. Because it doesn't say that. At all.

"Cross-Buy content only available for download via Playstation Store. Sony Entertainment Network account and internet service required."

Pretty sure I have all that.
Message 5 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes