I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Re: Snake or Big Boss?

Sep 19, 2012
ohhh i didnt know that
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Yes, they are both essentially the same but their movesets would be different. Big Boss would rely on CQC much more, as he excels in that catergory. Using guns would be more of a secondary for him, but still be within his moveset. Solid Snake would use guns a tad bit more, and perhaps even the Metal Gear Mk. II/III and Stealth Camoflague. Of course he would also use CQC, but to a lesser extent. With all that being said, my vote goes to Solid Snake from his MGS4 appearence. So to be more accurate, Old Snake. He narrowly beats out Big Boss, but I feel Solid Snake represents the whole Metal Gear Solid series, while Big Boss is the origin of the series.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezio Auditore for PlayStation All-Stars. Viva la Auditore!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Sep 19, 2012
BIG BOSS IS NOT SOLID SNAKE. SOLID SNAKE IS NOT A CLONE. PLAY THE WHOLE SERIES TO UNDERSTAND.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (101 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Sep 19, 2012

A_GME wrote:
BIG BOSS IS NOT SOLID SNAKE. SOLID SNAKE IS NOT A CLONE. PLAY THE WHOLE SERIES TO UNDERSTAND.

Isn't Solid Snake a genetic clone by Big Boss's recessive genes though? Liquid has the dominant genes.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (94 Views)
Sackboy
481 posts

Sep 19, 2012
he is a clone, not a perfect clone though. liquid told him that solid had all the recessive genes and that liquid had the dominant genes. I think it was actually switched though considering solid had the black hair, which is a dominant gene.

I love both, but would prefer big boss. he's crazy awesome with cqc. either would be fine though :smileyhappy:
Fission Mailed
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Solid Snake, Big Boss sucks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Both are awesome but if I had a gun pointed at me I would say Big Boss. MGS 3 was the first metal gear game I ever played and it is in my top five greatest games because of the incredible story. While Solid Snake is awesome I have to go with Big Boss. Besides, the eyepatch makes him even more cool. Even cooler than the dos equis man.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Sep 19, 2012

We will either get Big Boss with Snake costume or Snake with Big Boss costume.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 19, 2012

A_GME wrote:

Solid Snake is a clone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Solid Snake without a doubt. He's the most recognizable character of the series and thus would fit in perfectly.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (61 Views)
0 Likes