I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Re: Smash < AllStars (opinion)

Mar 18, 2013

Playstation all stars has A better fight system and online. Super smash brothers has A better everything else.

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 11 of 46 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Mar 18, 2013
I love Melee and All-Stars (havent played Brawl that much, i have no Wii). Both are fun to play, especially when played with Friends. All-Stars is one of my favorite Games that came out last year and i will still play it for a while with ma Buddies, Online and Singleplayer against the AI when bored.
#ClownTroops

Also known as the Clown Trooper.
Message 12 of 46 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Mar 18, 2013

I personally prefer this game for a couple of reasons.

The stage design is more iconic of playstation games, crossovers are entertaining.

The characters while less well known are well portrayed and prove good representatives of their IP (even raiden)

Using supers instead of % to get kills allows for more of a risk/reward system, it also means that just because u can hit loads u automatically win.

In saying that smash does a few things better:

The items are more numerous and just more fun to use. (we need something similar to pokeballs and support trophies)

Story, hopefully in the sequel they will get this write.

Features (lightning, invisible brawl etc) All we have is 2 modes and item settings..

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 13 of 46 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Mar 18, 2013

I love more PSASBR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I not speak English
Playstation All-Need Nerf Royale
Message 14 of 46 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Mar 18, 2013

This is a very heavy opinion and some what factual

the reasonpeople think it is better then smash is because of combativeness when samsh was made they did want it to be competitive just fun all stars nt he other hand was made exactly for that reason to be competitive i personally still lovebral becuase it character we al wanted this game is some of teh character we wanted pus full blown adverisment for upcoming games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[IMG]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/11591_4976369810967_2048490445_n.jpg[/IMG]
this is me
Message 15 of 46 (177 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Mar 18, 2013

personally all-stars is better than brawl, but Meee remains Top-dog.

Story; i'd say Brawl has a good story (sort-of) but all-stars has better story that SSBM.

Gameplay: i like both but Brawl is pretty unbalanced because of that % system theres somebody that more OP than the rest *cough* Marth *cough* . PSASBR resembles any fighting games, theres always that oharacter who you know that will be most devastating *cough* Kratos *cough*.

Male fanservice; SSB TRIO, off the bat smash brothers has the best. Zero-suit samus, peach bo0ty slap and zelda wearing tight clothing when changing into sheik(Dat stance).

Female fanservice: Definately PSASBR, Face it we all know kratos, Nathan drake, dante, cole and raiden are the sexiest-dudes in videogames. Most costumes for those characters (especially kratos) are more favoured towards the female audience. Shoot imagine the amount of fanservice overload if Cloud ever gets in.

Message 16 of 46 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Mar 18, 2013
I preffer this because of two things.
1 - Im tired of mario, Nintendo milked for too long.
2 - i like the variety of pasbr, there is some cartoon-like character and some serious ones. In smash the more serious you can get is with snake, and even him have some childish moves.

Dont get me wrong, i love brawl and melee, i just growth tired of the same, over n over n over...
Message 17 of 46 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 18, 2013

As someone who has spent summers playing smash, I couldn't help but compare All-stars to smash bros (i know, i know...you're not supposed to) when I first got it. There were actually a few things I was disappointed with:
a) The stages. Well, I think almost all of them are awesome (except that huge Twisted Metal stadium. But there were stages I didnt like in Brawl), but I was really disappointed by the low number PSASBR had to offer. Of course, that does not really matter anymore since the only real options now are Dojo and the rival stage.
b) The menu. Again, just a first-impression complaint. Now it gets me where I need to be.
c) The color selection. I'd love to see how the characters look before the match starts.
d) The singleplayer campaign. And that one's a big problem. Allstars single player mode is quasi a tutorial, not a story mode. I really expected more before going into it. The actual tutorial on the other hand was something i really liked. And in reality, multiplayer is where it's at.
e) The game mode options. I wish there would have been a health bar option (even Brawl has one), even if i probably didn't played it^^ It just would have been great to have an extra argument when defending this game.

f) and thats my biggest complaint: All my friends who I played smash with don't have a playstation 3, meaning I keep beating them at PSASBR!!! D:

Over all I'd say I've had more memorable situations with brawl, but for as it is right know, if I had three friends at my place, we'd prolly play All stars. You can tell from my list of complaints that I'm not too unhappy with the game Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 46 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Mar 18, 2013

all stars is way better than smash, ive played every single smash and can honestly say this is better. not to mention it actually takes some skill to play this. smash on the other hand if you know how to meteor smash your almost unbeatable

Message 19 of 46 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3009 posts

Mar 18, 2013
PlaystationAllStars is more of a fighter to me and for some reason it's just more fun. It's probably because its Playstation characters tbh. That's why I like it more.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 20 of 46 (106 Views)
0 Likes