Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Smash Bros. Brawl Reveal Process.

Sep 20, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

This has nothing to do with being the same as Smash Bros. but getting more people hyped for this game so it won't flop at launch when only people that buy this game is their 3,289 likes on Facebook, their 4,302 followers on twitter, and the people on this forum. lol

If they've would've used this reveal system EVERYDAY we would have something new to talk about. I bet we are going to learn most about the game once we buy it. I just have a hunch.

and possibly run out of things to talk about and possibly making people forget about the game?

Play For Fun!
Message 51 of 74 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

This has nothing to do with being the same as Smash Bros. but getting more people hyped for this game so it won't flop at launch when only people that buy this game is their 3,289 likes on Facebook, their 4,302 followers on twitter, and the people on this forum. lol

If they've would've used this reveal system EVERYDAY we would have something new to talk about. I bet we are going to learn most about the game once we buy it. I just have a hunch.

When this game comes out and people are actually able to play it, it'll take off faster than you think.

Message 52 of 74 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 20, 2012

achus93again wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

and possibly run out of things to talk about and possibly making people forget about the game?

It's 40 days left. It's impossible.. C'mon think with me now

Photobucket
Message 53 of 74 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

When this game comes out and people are actually able to play it, it'll take off faster than you think.

Well the Wii U is coming out as well so the best of luck to that

Photobucket
Message 54 of 74 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

The Wii U is $300 to $350 for only 8 to 32 gigs with not even a hand full of games worth buying the console for.  The Wii U is dead in the much like the PS3 was before it even released.

Message 55 of 74 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

The Wii U is $300 to $350 for only 8 to 32 gigs with not even a hand full of games worth buying the console for.  The Wii U is dead in the much like the PS3 was before it even released.

That doesn't matter! It's the hype! Just like the iPhone 5! Even though Samsung did everything that iPhone is just now doing it has people outside camping and hogging up all the headlines on every tech site. That's what the Wii U is going to do. It did it for the Wii

Photobucket
Message 56 of 74 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Nah I am not even gonna lecture you to death. 

I am just gonna confirm you as a Sony Drone like Tech-Boy-88 aka DaPyroShow/Pyro2000x/JayTechTV

Message 57 of 74 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 20, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

I am just gonna confirm you as a Sony Drone like Tech-Boy-88 aka DaPyroShow/Pyro2000x/JayTechTV

What nerd language is that you speaketh?

Photobucket
Message 58 of 74 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

What nerd language is that you speaketh?

The kind that see the Wii U is going to fail at launch.

Message 59 of 74 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 20, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

You do realize he compared the likely WiiU failure to the PS3's initial failure, right?  How would that make him a Sony drone when pretty much every Sony drone would defend the PS3's launch and never compare it to anything?

Anyway, on-topic: Remember that quite a bit of the info that was revealed in the lead-up to the Brawl launch wasn't always new, at least from what I remember.  While the current method of revealing may not be nearly as ideal as the Brawl method, it's still somewhat solid in its own right.  If PSAS2 had this same method, I'd have an issue, but companies rarely know how to do PR correctly in their first game.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 60 of 74 (34 Views)