Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: Smash Bros. Brawl Reveal Process.

Sep 20, 2012

Just sent this to SuperBot. I know they're going to enjoy reading this. Probably why they rarely come here

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 74 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Sep 20, 2012

carson_le_great wrote:

the only thing melee did better than brawl was having mewtwo

Mewtwo was removed for a unknown reason. Sakurai said that they were several characters that didn't make it in. 

Those Seven are the Forbidden Seven. 

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 74 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I do see, but I don't see Sony releasing there new console, in 2015, obviously the new Xbox and Playstation will be indenticle in specs, or really close.

The 10 year cycle won't work and they'll be behind Xbox and the Wii U once again just like the Ps3 is now.

Also how do you know the new Xbox is when Microsoft hasn't said one word about there new console or even if they're making one, which I'm sure they're. The console beinh delayed is a rumour, what happened to the Wii U, it had a "Manufacture problem" but came out on the day it was supposed too..

Well in Sony of American CEO Jack Trollton said he not convince by Wii U so they gonna keep going. This is why Sony isn't do to well this gen because they have some cocky **bleep** CEO such as Jack Trollton who say Vita selling 40k in 3 month from 1.8 to 2.2 is ok and acceptable when they are getting demolish by 3DS. 

For the Wii U that was the Gamepad not the console. Nintendo found a way around the problem by removing some stuff and to reduce the cost.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 74 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Sep 20, 2012

i will buy the wii u when smash is out. hope it gets cheaper at that time

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 74 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Raffymundo wrote:

Yeah that what im planning on doing too. Hopefully that console gets some of other nintendo franchises life. New Super Mario series is getting old now.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 74 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Raffymundo wrote:

you must had spent 599 on ps3 LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 74 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Sep 20, 2012

i didnt mean that the wii u is expensive. i was only saying that i hope it goes cheaper than the price right know which is ok

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 74 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Brawl is a much bigger game. The 3rd game in the series. Nintendo has no doubt that it was going to sell well and soo they were glad to advertise their game using everything they had. This is not the case with PSABR.. Do you guys seriously think superbot has a ton of money to spend on this? At first they weren't even sure how the ps3 fans would react to the game So no I do not blame them for revealing the game in the way they are doing. This is a brand new studio developing a brand new game for the fans. It doesn't have as many items, characters or stages that brawl had soo why would they release these things in the same process brawl did??

Seriously guys, cmon.. At least they are doing reveals after the fact that hackers leaked what was it.. like 10 characters and 8 stages. That was a pretty messed up move. So everybody, stop being spoiled and accept the game for what it is. Look at other games and realize they could be releasing nonstop information on there game but no, they have their own ways of releasing info 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 74 (100 Views)
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

Too many people are complaining about superbot lately. People are judging everything far too harshly without even having played the game properly and I don't really approve of this thread. People are trying to second guess when and where superbot are going to reveal everything and then blame superbot when they are wrong.  90% of the smash bros reveals were tedious and the character reveals were probably just as frequent as the ones we are getting now. People have got to be a bit more optomistic and stop having tantrums every time something veers from what they expected/guessed. Be a little more reasonable guys. When even the good guys start talking like trolls then you know the board is Fricked.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 74 (97 Views)
Sackboy
502 posts

Sep 20, 2012

god-of-paradise wrote:

Brawl is a much bigger game. The 3rd game in the series. Nintendo has no doubt that it was going to sell well and soo they were glad to advertise their game using everything they had. This is not the case with PSABR.. Do you guys seriously think superbot has a ton of money to spend on this? At first they weren't even sure how the ps3 fans would react to the game So no I do not blame them for revealing the game in the way they are doing. This is a brand new studio developing a brand new game for the fans. It doesn't have as many items, characters or stages that brawl had soo why would they release these things in the same process brawl did??

Seriously guys, cmon.. At least they are doing reveals after the fact that hackers leaked what was it.. like 10 characters and 8 stages. That was a pretty messed up move. So everybody, stop being spoiled and accept the game for what it is. Look at other games and realize they could be releasing nonstop information on there game but no, they have their own ways of releasing info 

Well it Sony job to aid but we all know Sony they don't advertise.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 74 (94 Views)
0 Likes