Sep 20, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

snakeponge wrote:
Brawl is Fail, but Melee is awesome

Brawl is better than Melee.

If you say Melee is better then you like:

- More Clone

- More Unbalance game

- Less Gameplay Mechanic such as Gliding, Wall Stick, Jump on characters heads, and others. 

- Less Content

- No Online

- No actual long single player 

- Broken mechanics 

i don't know why this was even brought up. 

Photobucket
Message 11 of 74 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Re: Smash Bros. Brawl Reveal Process.

Sep 20, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
Smash 4 is released in 2013, and no I didn't only buy it for that, new Mario and Zelda games though.

But I did only buy my Ps3 for Uncharted though.

2014 sir. 

Nintendo is gonna release their Killer Apps around the time X720 release so that Microsoft doesn't stand a chance. 

Message 12 of 74 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

snakeponge wrote:

- More Clone

- More Unbalance game

- Less Gameplay Mechanic such as Gliding, Wall Stick, Jump on characters heads, and others. 

- Less Content

- No Online

- Broken mechanics 

o wow I rarelt see someone defend brawl against melee

I had Melee for 6 years and Brawl for 3 years. I as soon as I got a Wii and Brawl I never touch Melee for a long time but when I pop Melee in my Wii I got into several matches with my brother to relive it but It wouldn't work so we instantly turn off the game and went back to Brawl never touch it again and gave to our friend which we gave our GameCube as well but we still have Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Zelda The Wind Waker. We had over 30 GameCube games. 

Message 13 of 74 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 20, 2012
It's Xbox 8, the 8 is supposed to be sideways and mean infinity, so technically Xbox Infinity.

Also, I have a feeling that the Playstation 4 will be released first, Microsoft is saving the best for last, which I think the new Xbox will be the best.
Message 14 of 74 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 20, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

snakeponge wrote:

- More Clone

- More Unbalance game

- Less Content

- No Online

- Broken mechanics 

o wow I rarelt see someone defend brawl against melee

I had Melee for 6 years and Brawl for 3 years. I as soon as I got a Wii and Brawl I never touch Melee for a long time but when I pop Melee in my Wii I got into several matches with my brother to relive it but It wouldn't work so we instantly turn off the game and went back to Brawl never touch it again and gave to our friend which we gave our GameCube as well but we still have Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Zelda The Wind Waker. We had over 30 GameCube games. 

I got melee from my buddy last year and about six months ago I got a gamecube at a pawnshop so that it would feel rite for me

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 74 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Sep 20, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
It's Xbox 8, the 8 is supposed to be sideways and mean infinity, so technically Xbox Infinity.

Also, I have a feeling that the Playstation 4 will be released first, Microsoft is saving the best for last, which I think the new Xbox will be the best.

Look at what Sony is doing. 

2006 PS3 

2009 PS3 Slim

2012 PS3 Super Slim

2015 PS4

Sony is sticking with that 10 years goal but release PS4 one year before PS3 ends. 

But I don't think Third Party Developer would want that since most of them are moving to Wii U now and for Handheld they doing 3DS, Vita, and iOS. 

Xbox 720 originally for 2013 but because of Manufacturing Problem it possibly delayed so that make it 2014. 

Message 16 of 74 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Rumoured, release day, and a rumoured manufacture problem, everything you see on IGN, or other game websites isn't alwas true.

I don't think the Playstation 3 is going on a 10 year cycle, I think the Ps Slim will do everyone over and try to make a little bit more money before there next reveal, but I personally think the new Xbox and Playstation will be released in a 2013-2014 time frame.
Message 17 of 74 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Sep 20, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
Rumoured, release day, and a rumoured manufacture problem, everything you see on IGN, or other game websites isn't alwas true.

I don't think the Playstation 3 is going on a 10 year cycle, I think the Ps Slim will do everyone over and try to make a little bit more money before there next reveal, but I personally think the new Xbox and Playstation will be released in a 2013-2014 time frame.

Your not keeping up with what is going on are you. 

Xbox 720 is having Manufacturing Problems that is not a rumor but the release date being delayed is a rumor. 

When Sony say they gonna do something they gonna do it unless something trigger them not to. 

Message 18 of 74 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Sep 20, 2012

the only thing melee did better than brawl was having mewtwo

Message 19 of 74 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 20, 2012
I do see, but I don't see Sony releasing there new console, in 2015, obviously the new Xbox and Playstation will be indenticle in specs, or really close.

The 10 year cycle won't work and they'll be behind Xbox and the Wii U once again just like the Ps3 is now.

Also how do you know the new Xbox is when Microsoft hasn't said one word about there new console or even if they're making one, which I'm sure they're. The console beinh delayed is a rumour, what happened to the Wii U, it had a "Manufacture problem" but came out on the day it was supposed too..
Message 20 of 74 (159 Views)
0 Likes