Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Smartest Developer Move that can be made is...

Oct 5, 2012
Smash has one way to kill. Whats the difference
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 21 of 33 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Nice you stalked my profile, I have 3 PSN names, this being my oldest but the one saved on my computer due to default email. Read my comment above about replayability and repetitiveness. I understand your opinion, i agree, but bashing mine to the point where you SOLELY believe in ONLY timed fighters is pathetic. Let there be timed fighters, however, fighting games that are popular and very similiar to this, COUGH Super smash bros, who woulda thunkit, COUGH, have many modes which are openly showcased to attract all audiences.

sigh again all fighters are timed. Name one that doesnt have a timer as the default please. And this game does have many types of game modes. Please do your research before you come on here. I didnt even stalk your profile xD, I was in the beta for this game, and it doesnt get old, id say smash and this game are even. and im a huge smash player. Playing the beta is what made me go out and preorder this game.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 33 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Coming from somebody who has actually played the game, shut up.

Message 23 of 33 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 5, 2012
@Peaebear

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. You have not played the game so you cannot judge this game. Also, if a hp system was in place, people will rage and say:
"This game resembles too closely to SSB, I'm not preordering this game."

P.S. I've played the beta, and I enjoyed it
Message 24 of 33 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 5, 2012

miamiheatowns wrote:
@Peaebear

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. You have not played the game so you cannot judge this game. Also, if a hp system was in place, people will rage and say:
"This game resembles too closely to SSB, I'm not preordering this game."

P.S. I've played the beta, and I enjoyed it

^ this people complained its to similar to smash, now all people want it to be is just like smash? weird.

Message 25 of 33 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Alright, I forgot I wasn't on any generalized forums and I went directly to the forums for the game itself, hence, fanboy village who wake up, go on forums, defend their game, and rinse and repeat.

Let's get into discussion then, what would be the smartest developer move that can be made?

Characters I assume will be the flat out response for most people... but thats minor, what are some true smart moves?

Message 26 of 33 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Declaring people fanboys like that can be hurtful. I'm a casual gamer thank you.

The rivals to be featured in the story mode, the types of unlockables to be included and what abilities they could possess. The story mode itself (That we currently don't have much info about). We have a few threads here and there that showcase ideas for different modes. I believe there was a master thread somewhere about it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 33 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I would like to make customisable maps to play on. Maybe even allow for them to be shared online.
Message 28 of 33 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Oct 5, 2012
^^ I wonder how that could play out with Stage mashing? It'd definitely e interesting. =D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 33 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 5, 2012

PearBear5 wrote:

Alright, I forgot I wasn't on any generalized forums and I went directly to the forums for the game itself, hence, fanboy village who wake up, go on forums, defend their game, and rinse and repeat.

Let's get into discussion then, what would be the smartest developer move that can be made?

Characters I assume will be the flat out response for most people... but thats minor, what are some true smart moves?

i dont knowSmiley Tongue you tell me, and no we arent fanboys btw Smiley Happy you just came in here and attacked the game and the developers without even trying the game out, thats how spoiled kids act (not saying you are one).

However the first thing im sure they thought of were characters and how the game will play.

Message 30 of 33 (49 Views)
0 Likes