Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Small Roster Rant

Nov 10, 2012

I tried the other forums. They were actually worse.

I'd go to Gamefaqs, but...

-turns to the computer monitor, disgusted stare-

Gamefaqs...

Message 41 of 136 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Would be great to see Kratos trying man handling Nariko, with button prompts begining as they do in the GoW series and suddenly Nariko gives him a punch in the nuts with Kratos' face being shown in slowmo.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 42 of 136 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 10, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

I defend my opinions when they get attacked Marrow shoves his down peoples throats and think anyone who disagrees is stupid

I know my opinions are unpopular but I don't act like I'm gods gift to this forum 

Then... why are you on my topic telling me to leave.

please stop fighting:/ and ihatemath, im just saying, ive seen you tell lots of people to leave, or that their opinion is stupid/they are stupid, etc

I refer people to other forums when they complaina bout this one

and Find somewhere where I've insulted anyone other than calling them a fanboy

i really dont want to go back, but people havr equested characters or asked questions, and youve called them stupid etc stuff like that. im just saying, dont wanna start a fight, there are just as many people who want you gone as their are for marrow

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 43 of 136 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Nov 10, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I really hope there's more interaction between characters than just the Rival Battles though.

I kinda want to see Kratos try and fail to get his Minigame on with Nariko.

This. This would make me laugh haha

Message 44 of 136 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 10, 2012
speaking of interactions, does anyone else think that spike's and parappa's rivalry is a friendly rivalry?
Play For Fun!
Message 45 of 136 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

I defend my opinions when they get attacked Marrow shoves his down peoples throats and think anyone who disagrees is stupid

I know my opinions are unpopular but I don't act like I'm gods gift to this forum 

Then... why are you on my topic telling me to leave.

please stop fighting:/ and ihatemath, im just saying, ive seen you tell lots of people to leave, or that their opinion is stupid/they are stupid, etc

I refer people to other forums when they complaina bout this one

and Find somewhere where I've insulted anyone other than calling them a fanboy

i really dont want to go back, but people havr equested characters or asked questions, and youve called them stupid etc stuff like that. im just saying, dont wanna start a fight, there are just as many people who want you gone as their are for marrow

I don't think I've ever insulted other people other than calling them a fanboy so stop putting words in my mouth

and the reason people want me gone is because I hold an unpopular opinion where as marrow is tossing bread to pidgeons basically 

Message 46 of 136 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I really want a medievil stage though mashed up with a crazy monster or something from another game. I don't know what exactly I haven't put much thought into it besides wanting him to have a stage.

Message 47 of 136 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 10, 2012

and the reason people want me gone is because I hold an unpopular opinion where as marrow is tossing bread to pidgeons basically 

I hold an opinion of distaste against things like the 'Big Four' and disgust over the blatant optimism most have. How is that the popular opinion?

Message 48 of 136 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 10, 2012

achus93again wrote:
speaking of interactions, does anyone else think that spike's and parappa's rivalry is a friendly rivalry?

I actually think Spike thinks Parappa is a monkey and needs to catch him. Or Parappa's saving his fellow 'snazzy hat brethren'.

Message 49 of 136 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 10, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

achus93again wrote:

I actually think Spike thinks Parappa is a monkey and needs to catch him. Or Parappa's saving his fellow 'snazzy hat brethren'.

it's just that after watching the trailer,

parappa was always smiling, 

even after spike caught him in the net, parappa just jumped out, and followed spike like they're best buds or something...

Play For Fun!
Message 50 of 136 (73 Views)
0 Likes