Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Small Roster Rant

Nov 10, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

Generally, I think there is just way too much Roster talk on this board.

Yes, we all know who we all want in the game. And Yes, it would be fantastic to get EVERYONE that the entire playstation nation desires in the game. But that's just not going to happen.

I think we should all be appreciative of all of the great characters that we do have in, and be happy that Superbot is in fact listening to us, and will continue to support the game post launch. I mean, we have Drake, and Parappa, and R&C, Jak & Daxter, and even characters like Heihachi and Raiden! That's pretty outstanding to me.

What this board really seems to forget about is the amazing cross over stages, and think of cool new fleshed out ideas for them, or the cool rivalries between characters, and thinking up of ways that each characters will interact, or the unlockables, or the game modes, and so on.  Pretty much just everything else that the game has to offer.

So basicaly, I just wanted to chime in saying that, Yes, we all know that eveyone wants Crash, and Spyro, and so on, so can't e just move on?

all i want is for all this madness to stop...

Play For Fun!
Message 31 of 136 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

Yes, we all know who we all want in the game. And Yes, it would be fantastic to get EVERYONE that the entire playstation nation desires in the game. But that's just not going to happen.

I think we should all be appreciative of all of the great characters that we do have in, and be happy that Superbot is in fact listening to us, and will continue to support the game post launch. I mean, we have Drake, and Parappa, and R&C, Jak & Daxter, and even characters like Heihachi and Raiden! That's pretty outstanding to me.

What this board really seems to forget about is the amazing cross over stages, and think of cool new fleshed out ideas for them, or the cool rivalries between characters, and thinking up of ways that each characters will interact, or the unlockables, or the game modes, and so on.  Pretty much just everything else that the game has to offer.

So basicaly, I just wanted to chime in saying that, Yes, we all know that eveyone wants Crash, and Spyro, and so on, so can't e just move on?

You. I like you. Stay here.

Message 32 of 136 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

i think DLC should be two characters and a stage, i think one should be called the "vita pack" or something like that (available for both systems of course) but have kat, another character, and an escape plan stage mashed with sound shapes.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 33 of 136 (128 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Yeah those same characters are always brought up. I've kind of been wanting some of the older characters that were huge. Like Rudy Roughknight from Wild Arms, that franchise was huge in Japan. Or a Dark Cloud since they were great in the early ps2 days. Since they are both Sony IPs i was thinking they might be a little easier than 3rd party characters. Also Leonard could be an good choice. Transforms into the White Knight for his lv 3. :smileyhappy:

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 34 of 136 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Marrow I'm just wondering 

Have you considered leaving the forums because clearly your opinions are better than all the Scum on this board 

Your intelligence is obviously too high for this forum and they don't deserve your opinions 

so leave

please 

i could say the same about you though, most of the time you think your opinions are better and that everyone else is wrong :/ just sayin

I defend my opinions when they get attacked Marrow shoves his down peoples throats and thinks anyone who disagrees is stupid

I know my opinions are unpopular but I don't act like I'm gods gift to this forum 

Message 35 of 136 (113 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I defend my opinions when they get attacked Marrow shoves his down peoples throats and think anyone who disagrees is stupid

I know my opinions are unpopular but I don't act like I'm gods gift to this forum 

Then... why are you on my topic telling me to leave.

Message 36 of 136 (106 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 10, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I defend my opinions when they get attacked Marrow shoves his down peoples throats and think anyone who disagrees is stupid

please stop fighting:/ and ihatemath, im just saying, ive seen you tell lots of people to leave, or that their opinion is stupid/they are stupid, etc

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 37 of 136 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 10, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Well first off You don't seem to like it here

and second I asked you to leave I even said please

Message 38 of 136 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I really hope there's more interaction between characters than just the Rival Battles though.

I kinda want to see Kratos try and fail to get his Minigame on with Nariko.

Message 39 of 136 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

please stop fighting:/ and ihatemath, im just saying, ive seen you tell lots of people to leave, or that their opinion is stupid/they are stupid, etc

I refer people to other forums when they complaina bout this one

and Find somewhere where I've insulted anyone other than calling them a fanboy

Message 40 of 136 (86 Views)
0 Likes