Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: Small Roster Rant

Nov 10, 2012
Drakes in because he has to be in. His inclusion takes higher priority then any of the 'final four'. There really is no valid reason as to why he shouldn't be in - hes one of the top three Sony icons in this game (the other two being Kratos & Sackboy) which will sell the game by their precense on the cover to all the casual gamers window shopping.

I really don't see why he's being used as an example.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 21 of 136 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 10, 2012

4 Ground Physical.

4 Air Physical.

4 Ground Heavy.

4 Air Heavy.

4 Ground Projectile/Technical.

4 Air Projectile/Technical.

Super 1.

Super 2.

Super 3.

If you can come up with a reasonable moveset for a character known for spinning, slamming, and throwing fruit around, as well as keeping it balanced with the other 20 characters (this is a FIGHTING GAME, after all), then be my guest.

Just try and make it reasonable.

Message 22 of 136 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 10, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

4 Ground Physical.

4 Air Physical.

4 Ground Heavy.

4 Air Heavy.

Super 1.

Super 2.

Super 3.

If you can come up with a reasonable moveset for a character known for spinning, slamming, and throwing fruit around, as well as keeping it balanced with the other 20 characters (this is a FIGHTING GAME, after all), then be my guest.

people are saying the bazooka would be special one, than the mask being special 3 i believe

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 136 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 10, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

4 Ground Physical.

4 Air Physical.

4 Ground Heavy.

4 Air Heavy.

Super 1.

Super 2.

Super 3.

someone made it a couple of days/ a week ago

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Crash-Moveset/m-p/38666401/highl...

pretty good imo...

Play For Fun!
Message 24 of 136 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Marrow I'm just wondering 

Have you considered leaving the forums because clearly your opinions are better than all the Scum on this board 

Your intelligence is obviously too high for this forum and they don't deserve your opinions 

so leave

please 

Message 25 of 136 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I just get sick of all the continual "CLOUD CRASH SPYRO SNAKE" or "CLOUD CRASH SPYRO EZIO" talk. I'm pretty sure a lot of users here do too. We have a lot more that we could pick from, and instead of expanding an awesome roster with a lot of interesting abilities we go back to NOSTALGIA.

I mean jeezus. I'm 'fine' with them being in the game. I really am . I understand they'd be cool. But they're not 'required'. None of them are 'required'. And yet everyone bangs on and on about how they're 'required' to be in a game.

No. Crash is not the mascot. He isn't anymore. He hasn't even been around in ages. He hasn't had an exclusive Playstation games since the friggin' PSX. He hasn't been around for TEN YEARS. Meanwhile we have alllll the other great characters to choose from, some even being more of a mascot as they stuck around for more than one system (Kratos, Jak, Sly, Ratchet all have been on the PS2 and each one has or will have a PS3 game soon) and are still here with us fighting the good fight.

Yeah, we could bring up Dart only had one game, but remember that his IP still belongs to Sony.

Message 26 of 136 (133 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 10, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Have you considered leaving the forums because clearly your opinions are better than all the Scum on this board 

Your intelligence is obviously too high for this forum and they don't deserve your opinions 

so leave

please 

nope chuck testa

Message 27 of 136 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 10, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I just get sick of all the continual "CLOUD CRASH SPYRO SNAKE" or "CLOUD CRASH SPYRO EZIO" talk. I'm pretty sure a lot of users here do too. We have a lot more that we could pick from, and instead of expanding an awesome roster with a lot of interesting abilities we go back to NOSTALGIA.

I mean jeezus. I'm 'fine' with them being in the game. I really am . I understand they'd be cool. But they're not 'required'. None of them are 'required'. And yet everyone bangs on and on about how they're 'required' to be in a game.

No. Crash is not the mascot. He isn't anymore. He hasn't even been around in ages. He hasn't had an exclusive Playstation games since the friggin' PSX. He hasn't been around for TEN YEARS. Meanwhile we have alllll the other great characters to choose from, some even being more of a mascot as they stuck around for more than one system (Kratos, Jak, Sly, Ratchet all have been on the PS2 and each one has or will have a PS3 game soon) and are still here with us fighting the good fight.

Yeah, we could bring up Dart only had one game, but remember that his IP still belongs to Sony.

If Jak became third party tomorrow would he not deserve to be in this game?

After all he hasn't had any games since the ps2

Message 28 of 136 (122 Views)
Wastelander
596 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

Generally, I think there is just way too much Roster talk on this board.

Yes, we all know who we all want in the game. And Yes, it would be fantastic to get EVERYONE that the entire playstation nation desires in the game. But that's just not going to happen.

I think we should all be appreciative of all of the great characters that we do have in, and be happy that Superbot is in fact listening to us, and will continue to support the game post launch. I mean, we have Drake, and Parappa, and R&C, Jak & Daxter, and even characters like Heihachi and Raiden! That's pretty outstanding to me.

What this board really seems to forget about is the amazing cross over stages, and think of cool new fleshed out ideas for them, or the cool rivalries between characters, and thinking up of ways that each characters will interact, or the unlockables, or the game modes, and so on.  Pretty much just everything else that the game has to offer.

So basicaly, I just wanted to chime in saying that, Yes, we all know that eveyone wants Crash, and Spyro, and so on, so can't we just move on?

Message 29 of 136 (120 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 10, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

so leave

please 

i could say the same about you though, most of the time you think your opinions are better and that everyone else is wrong :/ just sayin

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 30 of 136 (119 Views)
0 Likes