Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Small Roster Rant

Nov 10, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

"duh...do you notice how he has a lot of xbox relases now?" Ya that goes with being multiplatform, so does Dante, Heihachi and Big Daddy, what about them eh?  "Crash is boring, all he does is spin" yea well all Mario does is jump, all Sonic does is spin, what's your point? All Drake does is throw shoot and punch what's your point?

drake climbs, and finds treasureSmiley Wink dante kills demons, heihachi is a master fighter, big daddy lives under the ocean with insane people, crash has cute animals Smiley Very Happy

I never said that Big Daddy, Heihachi or Dante have no more then 3 moves. Drake has nothing to climb in this game and no treasure to find, but if you play it that way, Crash uses a bazooka, he body slams, he runs, he jumps, he opens boxes, he collect fruit.

*spits drink back into cup* Did you just say Nathan Drake dosn't climb any thing in his game? Have you played the part in Uncharted 2 where you have to climb off of a train hanging from a cliff?

Message 11 of 136 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I'm inclined to agree with you on this one, while I'd completely be up for any of the characters to be in the game nostalgia is holding a lot of people back from realizing that they don't belong to Sony and they haven't for a long time. I'm sure they'll make it into the game at some point, or the sequel if there is one. I just don't understand why the four or five characters people are asking for blinds them for the already GREAT cast of characters we have now. Everything added after is just a pure bonus to me, no matter who the characters are.

Message 12 of 136 (164 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 10, 2012
tl;dr:I'M BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU AND YOU SHOULD BOW TO MY OPINIONS

Message 13 of 136 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Drake does nothing but climb, run, shoot, fight, and find treasure. How could you say he doesn't?
Message 14 of 136 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 10, 2012

milomozaje wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

"duh...do you notice how he has a lot of xbox relases now?" Ya that goes with being multiplatform, so does Dante, Heihachi and Big Daddy, what about them eh?  "Crash is boring, all he does is spin" yea well all Mario does is jump, all Sonic does is spin, what's your point? All Drake does is throw shoot and punch what's your point?

drake climbs, and finds treasureSmiley Wink dante kills demons, heihachi is a master fighter, big daddy lives under the ocean with insane people, crash has cute animals Smiley Very Happy

I never said that Big Daddy, Heihachi or Dante have no more then 3 moves. Drake has nothing to climb in this game and no treasure to find, but if you play it that way, Crash uses a bazooka, he body slams, he runs, he jumps, he opens boxes, he collect fruit.

*spits drink back into cup* Did you just say Nathan Drake dosn't climb any thing in his game? Have you played the part in Uncharted 2 where you have to climb off of a train hanging from a cliff?

he said in this game:3 as in all-stars Smiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 15 of 136 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 10, 2012
i love how at the end, you still told people to read your post marrow XD
personally, i think the easiest reps to get for dlc are the ones where the devs want to be a part of, like abe,
so i think those chars should come first,
this is all imo...
Play For Fun!
Message 16 of 136 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 10, 2012

milomozaje wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

No I sai he doesn't climb anything in THIS game, as in Playstation All-Stars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 136 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 10, 2012

GeorgeWoodNavgtr wrote:
Drake does nothing but climb, run, shoot, fight, and find treasure. How could you say he doesn't?

drakes pretty much one of the big faces of playstation, know lots of people that bought a PS3 just for uncharted, and that are buying this game just for drake, so... lol

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 18 of 136 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 10, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

milomozaje wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

No I sai he doesn't climb anything in THIS game, as in Playstation All-Stars.

Sorry I misread it, my bad.

Message 19 of 136 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 10, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

I bet you didn't read about those three. Big Daddy was requested by the developers themselves, Dante has ties to another company and was requested as well, and Heihachi has ties to people in the company.

Mario is well known to have fire flowers and several other powerups. Sonic is well known for his spin attacks (roughly all of his moveset in SSBB) with some other fistfighting as seen in Sonic Battle for GBA. Drake is also an explorer and fits solely because they forced him to.

Obviously Crash will make it in as DLC at some point. Both Sony and Activision are talking about it almost daily trying to come to a standpoint.

What I am saying though is that there are characters with a lot more variety, and more ties to Playstation, than most of the people that are constantly brought up.

Crash doesn't have ties to people working on the game? Even though the past CEO of Activision, the one who said they want to bring Crash back, worked on this game? Mario doesn't use any of his power ups in SSBB besides that water canon thing so your logic makes no sense. Crash got a glimps of fist fighting in Crash of the Titans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 20 of 136 (127 Views)
0 Likes