Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

Rambos-Hitman09 wrote:

I play as Radec, Kratos, and sometimes Sweet tooth, and no matter who i use sly can instantly get away from anything. His extra jumps while invis allow to him to any lvl super from anyone except parappas, and the only reason that hits is because its an auto kill. This seriously needs to be nerfed. give invis a cooldown period between times used. or something to even it out


I made a thread about this a couple hours ago. I agree with everything you say. Sly can dodge most bullets and projetiles from his height alone. Then when he ducks its an automatic dodge. Then he has that decoy move which counters projetiles and melee moves, then his invis and etc... His electric roll stops you in place when doing the side dogde roll and etc.. Sly has to many cheap tastics. Its almost impossible to beat a skilled or spamming sly player with a slow character and sometimes a regular char.

 

My main is Radec without spamming and Im a very skilled player in this game. My total record is about 135 wins and 55loses. When I go up against Sly with Radec is HELL! He can dogde my Shotgun move by just ducking or even standing there, same goes for my gun bullets. Hes so fast that he can hit Radec before he has a chance to hit sly. Its just so many problems with Sly.  Hes a complete OP player against SLOW players.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 21 of 29 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
1622 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012
I feel like sly is evasive but can be beat but I have to give credit to SuperBot they said they wanted to maintain the characters individual feel and they are I think Sly is fine and also last post was a mistake could not find out how to delete it.
Message 22 of 29 (88 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 02/07/2010
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

You guys just suck... to much complaining going on seriously


YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 23 of 29 (70 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012
Sly OP, i know how to play, so shut the hell up and listen to this guy. Sly is OP against any super which is OP, why? Because the other characters have to suffer the death while sly is being a little **bleep** running around and taking it easy.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 24 of 29 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
Sly OP, i know how to play, so shut the hell up and listen to this guy. Sly is OP against any super which is OP, why? Because the other characters have to suffer the death while sly is being a little **bleep** running around and taking it easy.

Kratos can easily beat sly with his level three.  So I dont see how it is any super is easy to get past.  Especially FP, blast every where insta death, and sweet tooth, he stomps rockets and MG gets me every time.  Also radec he uses that MG and sprays insta kill... and dont get me started with Parrapa.

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 25 of 29 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

You guys just suck... to much complaining going on seriously


 

No your just one of those spammers or you havent gone against the skilled players or spammers...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 26 of 29 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 04/08/2008
Offline
2260 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

Rambos-Hitman09 wrote:

I play as Radec, Kratos, and sometimes Sweet tooth, and no matter who i use sly can instantly get away from anything. His extra jumps while invis allow to him to any lvl super from anyone except parappas, and the only reason that hits is because its an auto kill. This seriously needs to be nerfed. give invis a cooldown period between times used. or something to even it out


Look whos talking, the guy who plays as Radec and Kratos. The most OP characters in the game.

ape escape. Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 27 of 29 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/06/2009
Offline
146 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012
Slys invisibility isnt really a problem if you have good eyes. What makes him OP is how frequently he can use his counter move, his abilty to just teleport whenever, and his lvl 1. They should atleast decrease the range because it destroys everyone elses lvl 1s, even some lvl 2s. Kratos has a good cooldown time after his counter but Sly can continuously spam it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicxxspadezxx
Message 28 of 29 (43 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2011
Offline
2434 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
Sly OP, i know how to play, so shut the hell up and listen to this guy. Sly is OP against any super which is OP, why? Because the other characters have to suffer the death while sly is being a little **bleep** running around and taking it easy.

Kratos can easily beat sly with his level three. 

 


This.

Message 29 of 29 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes