Reply
Oct 27 2012
By: Rambos-Hitman09 First Son 6 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

28 replies 231 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

I play as Radec, Kratos, and sometimes Sweet tooth, and no matter who i use sly can instantly get away from anything. His extra jumps while invis allow to him to any lvl super from anyone except parappas, and the only reason that hits is because its an auto kill. This seriously needs to be nerfed. give invis a cooldown period between times used. or something to even it out

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (231 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1146 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

In others words, because you can't be bothered to learn how to beat Sly, he must be overpowered.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (220 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

I've only had problem once with Sly and thats when there where three of them against me (parrapa) and all they did was use there electric roll.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3229 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

You can get him you just dont know how to.


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/07/2009
Offline
451 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

Anybody who thinks Sly is OP specifically because of his invisibility is an awful player. No ifs ands or buts.

____________________________________________________________
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Accomplishments:
1st Ever rank 999 (only for full game, not beta)
1st Ever Double Black Belt In 1st 2 seasons (2v2 and Free For All)
1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (204 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

Actually, Sly does have one major problem. A lot of his attacks go right under projectiles. If a Sly is spamming rolls, it can be really hard to hit him at all as a Radec.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Anybody who thinks Sly is OP specifically because of his invisibility is an awful player. No ifs ands or buts.


No that's not true at all, maybe they just ran into someone who's really good with the invisability move.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/27/2012
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Anybody who thinks Sly is OP specifically because of his invisibility is an awful player. No ifs ands or buts.


first off, if im so awefull, please feel free to add me and ill show you just how awefull i am. =) 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/07/2009
Offline
451 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

Rambos-Hitman09 wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Anybody who thinks Sly is OP specifically because of his invisibility is an awful player. No ifs ands or buts.


first off, if im so awefull, please feel free to add me and ill show you just how awefull i am. =) 


You can add me but we can't really face each other in this beta without a lot of luck :\.

____________________________________________________________
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Accomplishments:
1st Ever rank 999 (only for full game, not beta)
1st Ever Double Black Belt In 1st 2 seasons (2v2 and Free For All)
1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/27/2012
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Slys Evasive abilities are way too OP

Oct 27, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

Actually, Sly does have one major problem. A lot of his attacks go right under projectiles. If a Sly is spamming rolls, it can be really hard to hit him at all as a Radec.


this is exactly what i am talking about, when he is not invis he can duck and roll under almost any attack. and use his invis to keep him away from supers. not to mention being able to lock someone down using the roll back and forth until a 3rd party comes in to break it up

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes