Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Re: Sly's level 1 canceled in action

Jan 3, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:

Seeing as I didn't really address the second part using his invisibility as an excuse is not acceptable, unless your blind you can still manage to see where he is if you can't get your eyes checked. Did I say stay away from him yes, but I should have said as well if you feel like that's the only way you can avoid it then stay away from him, if not by all means attack him if you can dodge it well (as I said I have no problem dodging it so I attack him), and maybe try to limit your use of moves like Drakes gun shot you mentioned that can leave you wide open. If you can't see him, or dodge his super that's your fault once again.

No idea who your talking to or about, so I'll have to assume.

I can see Sly fine on most maps but when Sly's invisible in a FFA and you've lost track of him because your being pumauled it's hard to find him again. When he does have his one you say to run if you can't dodge, and fight if you can. The problem with fighting is that you could be about to hit him and he'll summon Murry, boom, Sly gets hit and the Murry retialiates. So since you can't dodge while your attacking it's like digging your own grave.

Message 111 of 114 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Jan 3, 2013

"Yeah, and I was saying that your way to look at it doesn't make sense."

It is a fact because I actually said that in my previous statement.

Message 112 of 114 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 3, 2013

to end this story its simple you cant interrupt sly on purpose you just cant, your attack must be inches away from him when he activates the super so not even the best player in the world can predict  a less than half second move and interupt it you can dodje if your not doing an attack other than that your screwed i cant count how many times i shot sly out of the screen and murray keeps charging and killed me, sly lvl 1 is the fastest super ever you got as much chance of stopping sly lvl 1 ingame than you have to stop a lvl3(it happens) wich isnt fair to any oher char in the game no matter how you guys wanna call it will never be fair  the OP even proves it lol did you see how many times he tryed before even getting it and it was by chance lol and sly want moving so your saying you can do that on porpuse on a match? dont make me laugh lol.

im not saying to take out this feature but if SB wants to keep sly that way atleast make big daddy and nariko supers as fast and with less than half second interuptable time like sly then this would be fair imo.

Message 113 of 114 (50 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
451 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pedro702 wrote: sly lvl 1 is the fastest super ever you got as much chance of stopping sly lvl 1 ingame than you have to stop a lvl3(it happens)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

I would argue its more similar to cancelling a level 2. All other supers have priority over it if they hit Sly instead. If you kill Sly, Murray instantly disappears. Level 3's have priority over all level 1s and level 2s, while level 2s are insanely difficult to interrupt without a super (just like this level 1), so I think it is definitely more comparable to a level 2.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 114 of 114 (43 Views)
0 Likes