Splicer
51 posts

Re: Sly needs to be next on the chopping list.

Dec 8, 2012
The only annoying thing is that he can spam o button. Everything else isn't a problem. He IS easy to see, get your eyes checked. The stealing ap comment is stupid. He pickpockets it makes sense and other characters can knock out just as much ap (it all depends on how much the other person has) If you're gonna use a weak character like toro then don't whine when you get your **bleep** handled to you. Js But the kratos point is correct. His ap gain is fast because his supers are some of the worst in the game. All you have to do is be prepared for murray and you can get out the the way in time, it's very predictable. Drake needs to be next, his run and gun glitch is getting exploited more and more
Message 11 of 125 (347 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Yes, I totally agree. If you have played arcade mode with Drake on all-star then you know what this guy is talking about.

Message 12 of 125 (346 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 8, 2012
If you're dumb enough to allow parappa to do that.... Wow XD
Message 13 of 125 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Dec 8, 2012

AllStarsHelp wrote:
The only annoying thing is that he can spam o button. Everything else isn't a problem. He IS easy to see, get your eyes checked. The stealing ap comment is stupid. He pickpockets it makes sense and other characters can knock out just as much ap (it all depends on how much the other person has) If you're gonna use a weak character like toro then don't whine when you get your **bleep** handled to you. Js But the kratos point is correct. His ap gain is fast because his supers are some of the worst in the game. All you have to do is be prepared for murray and you can get out the the way in time, it's very predictable. Drake needs to be next, his run and gun glitch is getting exploited more and more

He is not easy to see when your focused on not getting whooped in a FFA.
He can steal massive amounts of ap with regular everyday moves unlike other character that need to grab. If you even read the whole thing he suggested that they tone the stealing down not remove it.   
Hey, no character is weak, especially Toro
Murray is very hard to escape when you in the middle of either giving someone a smackdown or getting smacked yourself. With the ability to activate him will invisible makes it "that" harder to dodge and predict. 
Message 14 of 125 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 8, 2012
I beat allstar with drake easily, without dying against sly? Don't see what people struggled with, as sly doesn't counter oil drums too well.
Message 15 of 125 (333 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Dec 8, 2012
**bleep** have you tried fighting Sly on Allstars mode, during his combat trials? All he does is teleport, and attack from behind, he literally uses no other move, besides the counter
Message 16 of 125 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Dec 8, 2012
I didn't even swear^^^
Message 17 of 125 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 8, 2012
All stars mode with drake was easy. I didn't even die either XD Don't be a button masher and you don't have a problem with his predictable **bleep**. And Tranquilizer gun did a fine job at slow him down and took away his invisibility X) Way too easy
Message 18 of 125 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 8, 2012
The screen still follows him. It's really not hard to see where he is in ffa. And every super is easy to use when two players are fighting. Hell i use kratos' level 1 on every raiden, paparra, dante, big daddy t, ect. hat uses a long combo. I've fought a ton of slys and never have a major problem with them stealing my ap with regular attacks, they prefer to spam the o button. And toro IS poop.
Message 19 of 125 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Lol allstarshelp that's cause kratos is a cheap broken square spamming character
Message 20 of 125 (293 Views)
0 Likes