Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
You're ignorant. I have much better things to do than argue with an ignorant 13 year old.

So that's what you do when you have no real argument? Call people ignorant and 13? Color me shocked that one of the whiniest people here can;t back up their claims.


No, I have an argument.  That's what I do when I realize the person I'm arguing with is completely devoid of all common sense and logic and just wishes to not lose the argument so I just step out because it's gotten just silly at that point.  

Message 41 of 52 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/07/2010
Offline
1169 posts
 

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012
I think it's fair enough he has such a good level 1 since he can't block and also can't dodge anyone elses supers himself.
Message 42 of 52 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012

MDCitySnake wrote:

So I think that while Sly's level one super has incrediable range and speed,  I think that it is literally impossible to stop it.


Nothing can hold the Level 1 Special that is The Murray

 

Remember how each character is true to each other from their respective franchise?

The same goes for Sly's Level 1 Super, Murray.

 

But yes, a great Level 1 Super.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 43 of 52 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
You're ignorant. I have much better things to do than argue with an ignorant 13 year old.

So that's what you do when you have no real argument? Call people ignorant and 13? Color me shocked that one of the whiniest people here can;t back up their claims.


No, I have an argument.  That's what I do when I realize the person I'm arguing with is completely devoid of all common sense and logic and just wishes to not lose the argument so I just step out because it's gotten just silly at that point.  


You have no way of backing up your argument. My "lack of logic" is not accepting your statements that are not based in reality as fact.

 

Try again.

Message 44 of 52 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012
Try again? You're just shooting down my logic...things I've seen with my own eyes and experienced myself with "derp nope didn't dun happens"

Please kid.
Message 45 of 52 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
25 posts
 

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012

Dont you guys think it would be cool to balance the game like this,all character's level 1 is unstoppable and that they balance the gaining of ap?i wish all character's level one be like sly 's because when you get your level 1 super and you do it and someone hits you and stops it you get really annoy bc you work your way up to get level 1 and you do it and someone stops it with just a single hit.Thats kinda frustrating.

Message 46 of 52 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012
You mean how you see things and make an assumption that is not based in logic? Then proceed to be a hypocrite and ignore things people like I've seen, lol?
Message 47 of 52 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:
You mean how you see things and make an assumption that is not based in logic? Then proceed to be a hypocrite and ignore things people like I've seen, lol?

How is it not logical?  Do you even know how video games work?  No sound, no animation, not even a start up animation but the attack get canceled... and there's nothing fishy about that?  How do you not see that as being a bug and/or lag?  Especially when the attack that does get canceled is an uncancelable one...lol.. **bleep**

Message 48 of 52 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:
You mean how you see things and make an assumption that is not based in logic? Then proceed to be a hypocrite and ignore things people like I've seen, lol?

How is it not logical?  Do you even know how video games work?  No sound, no animation, not even a start up animation but the attack get canceled... and there's nothing fishy about that?  How do you not see that as being a bug and/or lag?  Especially when the attack that does get canceled is an uncancelable one...lol.. **bleep**


You said you pressed the button. Do you know how programming works? Not everything starts simueltaneously. There is a delays, albeit small, between pressing the button and and it activating for to get to ther visual part. You got hit at just the right moment for it to hit that time and cancels it. Declaring something broken when there's no reason to tends to be stupid and illogical, in case I needed to spell that out for you to.

Message 49 of 52 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:
You mean how you see things and make an assumption that is not based in logic? Then proceed to be a hypocrite and ignore things people like I've seen, lol?

How is it not logical?  Do you even know how video games work?  No sound, no animation, not even a start up animation but the attack get canceled... and there's nothing fishy about that?  How do you not see that as being a bug and/or lag?  Especially when the attack that does get canceled is an uncancelable one...lol.. **bleep**


You said you pressed the button. Do you know how programming works? Not everything starts simueltaneously. There is a delays, albeit small, between pressing the button and and it activating for to get to ther visual part. You got hit at just the right moment for it to hit that time and cancels it. Declaring something broken when there's no reason to tends to be stupid and illogical, in case I needed to spell that out for you to.


Oh, so then by that logic if someone traps me in a combo, during the combo I can just push L1 or L1 + a direction and instantly get out of it no matter what.  Oh, guess I should try that then!  Oh hey, why not activate my level 2s and 3s while I'm getting combo'ed as well!  They should work then right?  Or hey, why not try to pick up weapons while getting smacked around?  

 

Are you even trying at this point?  

Message 50 of 52 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes