I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

TwistedAvenger wrote:
It does not stop after it hits one person I see people and have gotten 2-3 kills out of it multiple times.

He stumbles and falls after he hits the first person (he can still hit people while stumbling). Or do you have a better explanation of it having a large variation of length?

if you use it at a good time it's still 2 kills no matter what.  

If you can get all 3 people clustered together (which isn't hard) you can get that triple kill easy as heck.  

Only time it falls short is if someone is touching your back when you activate it. 

Its **bleep** easy getting 2 or 3 with most of the level ones if they are remotely near each other.

And it usually only gets 1 kill if people are are smart enough to keep moving adn cluster (which you should be aware of anyways even without it since its the same tactic to make other supers only get one or less).

Message 31 of 52 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Uknowho wrote:
I have been interrupted with sly but that window was insanely small that it almost does exist. (Idk if it was suppose to happen but it did) only happen once with my sly who is close to 400 so maybe SB are doing their small game changing moves which don't require a patch.

probably just lag or something.  When I use E.cole I'll hit the O button and it'll release the charge of my flaming hit...but it wont' acutally hit anyone because I'll be getting combo'ed.  Meaning I lost my charge when in reality I shouldn't have.  Same with my level 2.  I've pushed it but gotten smaked around right before I pushed it and it takes away my entire meter without actually activating the skill or even doing the sound.  

It just means it hit during the animation really early... But whatever. Blame it on whatever the hell you like.

lol, but there is no animation or even sound for the animation.  

And? How stupid are you? It hit you before those got going, but the ability was activated. Its not rocket science.

Message 32 of 52 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Nov 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

TwistedAvenger wrote:
It does not stop after it hits one person I see people and have gotten 2-3 kills out of it multiple times.

He stumbles and falls after he hits the first person (he can still hit people while stumbling). Or do you have a better explanation of it having a large variation of length?

if you use it at a good time it's still 2 kills no matter what.  

If you can get all 3 people clustered together (which isn't hard) you can get that triple kill easy as heck.  

Only time it falls short is if someone is touching your back when you activate it. 

Its **bleep** easy getting 2 or 3 with most of the level ones if they are remotely near each other.

And it usually only gets 1 kill if people are are smart enough to keep moving adn cluster (which you should be aware of anyways even without it since its the same tactic to make other supers only get one or less).

I haven't seen fat princess get more than 1 kill with hers,  I haven't seen sweet tooth get 2 or 3 easily with his, both coles takes quite a bit of luck just to get 2, radecs doesn't get 2 easily... spikes, heihachis, big daddys, jake's and sir dan's don't either... 

You're missing the point, it's OP because it's insanely fast, covers a huge distance, easy to get and it's not cancellable.  If it was "so easy" to avoid it, there wouldn't be so many people spamming with sly.  

Message 33 of 52 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Nov 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:
And? How stupid are you? It hit you before those got going, but the ability was activated. Its not rocket science.

I'm stupid?  LOL.... when the animation doesn't even start, and there is no sound playing for said animation that means, logically, that it hasn't yet started.  What kind of moron sits here and argues this? 

Don't get your little panties in a twist kid, simply because logic doesn't work well for you.  

Message 34 of 52 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I haven't seen fat princess get more than 1 kill with hers,  I haven't seen sweet tooth get 2 or 3 easily with his, both coles takes quite a bit of luck just to get 2, radecs doesn't get 2 easily... spikes, heihachis, big daddys, jake's and sir dan's don't either... 

You're missing the point, it's OP because it's insanely fast, covers a huge distance, easy to get and it's not cancellable.  If it was "so easy" to avoid it, there wouldn't be so many people spamming with sly.  

You've never seen Fat Princess get three or two? HAHA! I see it all the time!

Its not even very fast. I see people dodge it all the time. It cancels when Murrays hits someone and stumbles (making its range not a huge issue, only easier to dodge if you aim from fair away). And Sly doesn't gain AP quickly. Its not easy to get.

You also claim people spam with the forward triangle, yet that's so easy to dodge and counter. Do you suck or something?

Message 35 of 52 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

I'm stupid?  LOL.... when the animation doesn't even start, and there is no sound playing for said animation that means, logically, that it hasn't yet started.  What kind of moron sits here and argues this? 

Don't get your little panties in a twist kid, simply because logic doesn't work well for you.  

Sorry, logic says that if it activates and takes the AP, then it activated. If the music and such does start up, it means it didn't get to that point. Music and the animation have no bearing on whether its been triggered or not in the program. They simply are vusual indicators that only last a part of the time. Try actual logic next time.

Message 36 of 52 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Nov 27, 2012
You're ignorant. I have much better things to do than argue with an ignorant 13 year old.
Message 37 of 52 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:
You're ignorant. I have much better things to do than argue with an ignorant 13 year old.

So that's what you do when you have no real argument? Call people ignorant and 13? Color me shocked that one of the whiniest people here can;t back up their claims.

Message 38 of 52 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 27, 2012
@LX_Theo it has good distance I have had two people with a nice gap between them and still got both.
Message 39 of 52 (58 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 27, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
@LX_Theo it has good distance I have had two people with a nice gap between them and still got both.

I'm not arguing its amoung one of the best lvl ones (which I feel is fine since Sly has bad AP gain), just that it isn;t as bad as these stupid doomsayers are saying, lol.

Message 40 of 52 (55 Views)
0 Likes