Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Sly lvl 1

Nov 27, 2012

Colton360 wrote:

2 things need to change with sly:

1. make his level 1 able to be interrupted

2. make his forward triangle a little slower to recover ( people honestly play the whole game using that 1 Attack)

SEE spam is a problem... that's honestly the only attack you do need, aside from the counter he has which has no recover time either...so you see people just constantly sitting there waiting to get hit lol pretty pathetic.  

Message 21 of 52 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 27, 2012
true he wouldn't be interrupted very often but there has been times where I have hit sly but murray continues as he flys away, it needs to be at least interruptable otherwise he is fine just dodge his towards triangle and your good, I rarely see a sly spam like that though
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 22 of 52 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 27, 2012
The forward triangle spam is so easy to dodge if that's all they do... :/
Message 23 of 52 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 27, 2012
It does not stop after it hits one person I see people and have gotten 2-3 kills out of it multiple times.
Message 24 of 52 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I have been interrupted with sly but that window was insanely small that it almost does exist. (Idk if it was suppose to happen but it did) only happen once with my sly who is close to 400 so maybe SB are doing their small game changing moves which don't require a patch.
Message 25 of 52 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 27, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
It does not stop after it hits one person I see people and have gotten 2-3 kills out of it multiple times.

He stumbles and falls after he hits the first person (he can still hit people while stumbling). Or do you have a better explanation of it having a large variation of length?

Message 26 of 52 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Uknowho wrote:
I have been interrupted with sly but that window was insanely small that it almost does exist. (Idk if it was suppose to happen but it did) only happen once with my sly who is close to 400 so maybe SB are doing their small game changing moves which don't require a patch.

probably just lag or something.  When I use E.cole I'll hit the O button and it'll release the charge of my flaming hit...but it wont' acutally hit anyone because I'll be getting combo'ed.  Meaning I lost my charge when in reality I shouldn't have.  Same with my level 2.  I've pushed it but gotten smaked around right before I pushed it and it takes away my entire meter without actually activating the skill or even doing the sound.  

Message 27 of 52 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

TwistedAvenger wrote:

He stumbles and falls after he hits the first person (he can still hit people while stumbling). Or do you have a better explanation of it having a large variation of length?

if you use it at a good time it's still 2 kills no matter what.  

If you can get all 3 people clustered together (which isn't hard) you can get that triple kill easy as heck.  

Only time it falls short is if someone is touching your back when you activate it. 

Message 28 of 52 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Uknowho wrote:

probably just lag or something.  When I use E.cole I'll hit the O button and it'll release the charge of my flaming hit...but it wont' acutally hit anyone because I'll be getting combo'ed.  Meaning I lost my charge when in reality I shouldn't have.  Same with my level 2.  I've pushed it but gotten smaked around right before I pushed it and it takes away my entire meter without actually activating the skill or even doing the sound.  

It just means it hit during the animation really early... But whatever. Blame it on whatever the hell you like.

Message 29 of 52 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Nov 27, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Uknowho wrote:

It just means it hit during the animation really early... But whatever. Blame it on whatever the hell you like.

lol, but there is no animation or even sound for the animation.  

Message 30 of 52 (82 Views)
0 Likes