Sackboy
457 posts

Re: Sly is starting to annoy me

Dec 19, 2012

Not playing a character whose game Ive never played and have no desire to play, Ill stick to Sir Daniel

Message 11 of 29 (229 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 19, 2012

ooh i love this "sly is annoying" topics xD.... now people can see why carmelita get so annoyed with him Smiley Tongue he is supposed to be annoying thats his thing .... he is a trickster... he is not a heavy combo character or a tank or anything else... he has a teleport istead of a dodge roll (btw spike has a roll and a teleport), he has a counter like many others in this game, and he turns invicible cus he is a thief (i don't even use this ability) but he is NOT unbeatable, you just have to find the way to beat him like every other character so just train a little bit with the ai

brillando como el sol con pal de billetes de 1000
Message 12 of 29 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Dec 19, 2012

rosario11 wrote:

ooh i love this "sly is annoying" topics xD.... now people can see why carmelita get so annoyed with him Smiley Tongue he is supposed to be annoying thats his thing .... he is a trickster... he is not a heavy combo character or a tank or anything else... he has a teleport istead of a dodge roll (btw spike has a roll and a teleport), he has a counter like many others in this game, and he turns invicible cus he is a thief (i don't even use this ability) but he is NOT unbeatable, you just have to find the way to beat him like every other character so just train a little bit with the ai

But Spike's teleport is mainly used for transportation and isn't as fast as Sly's so it can get interrupted easily.

Just throwing that out there.

Message 13 of 29 (193 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 19, 2012
When hasn't sly been annoying? That's his character I suppose. A good sly is a scary thing no doubt. The more you encounter them online the more you just have to take a beating and understand how sly works. And his level 1 is good, but it isnt OmFg nerF it SB k thnx!!

All in all a well balanced pain in the arse
Message 14 of 29 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 19, 2012
Sly is fine, he can still be seen using his invisibility, his teleport is fine it's his only way of dodging since he has no block. His level 1 is not overpowered I have dodged it way more than I have been hit by it, if he has it prepare and realize its probably coming. Also anyone who is gonna get started on his counter don't, it's fine if they nerf his counter they better nerf every one else who has one as I have seen them all abused. I admit a lot of Slys spam his forward triangle, but I have accepted that almost every character in this game has a spam move.
Message 15 of 29 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 19, 2012

As a Sly myself, I find this laughable. I will take Raidens level 1 over mine any day.

Message 16 of 29 (166 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Dec 19, 2012

OranjeLeprechaun wrote:

As a Sly myself, I find this laughable. I will take Raidens level 1 over mine any day.

I would take Raiden's million confirms over Sly's situational alarm clock, but I'd take Sly's actual super.

—--------
"The Dirty Casual"
Message 17 of 29 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 19, 2012
I have a problem with how if I hit y right as Murray appears behind him, sly flys but Murray still mows people down. I can snipe raiden using his lvl 1 yet not sly. That's the issue, you can't stop the murtrain...
Message 18 of 29 (145 Views)
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 19, 2012
@bard
So hit you when your invisible and within a millisecond.
Message 19 of 29 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Dec 19, 2012
hate sly cooper? Counterpick EVil cole...

EVil cole CURB stomps sly cooper HARD.

95-5 evil coles adv.
Message 20 of 29 (133 Views)
0 Likes