Sackboy
595 posts

Re: Sly Cooper needs a revamp next update.

Mar 13, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

Sly isn't that hard to find because first off if you're in levels with a certain lighting, he's a little visible, second even if you aren't in those stages Sly emmits smoke when he jumps, lands and begins moving so just look for that.

Yeah but people tend to notice before I do and sometimes Sly does it to much that I'm forced to stand still if I don't people knowing where I am. The better invis was just a thought so I could make "10 reasons why he should get a revamp". I don't like odd numbers.

Message 11 of 70 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 13, 2013
At that point you're going to have to learn to get used to it because while making him more visible on your screen would help online, it would make Sly a little hard to use if you have friends over because the only reason you would ever lose sight of Sly is if you're focusing on someone else.
Message 12 of 70 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

You're out of your mind Sir. Sly in the right hands is even stronger than a skilled Kratos or Raiden, he's nigh invincible with the right skill.

If anything the amount of AP he steals should be nerfed, stealing 80 AP when the opposition has level 2 or higher is crazy. His side triangle and counter moves are also too easy to spam, and hilariously difficult to punish.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 13 of 70 (159 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Mar 13, 2013
I think Emmet should be remade too, i think he the captain olimar in all stars.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 14 of 70 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Sly needs to get neutered
Message 15 of 70 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Mar 13, 2013
It's kind of funny how they advertised combos USING sly and showed a combo using his teleport that can't be done in the actual game.
Message 16 of 70 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 13, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
At that point you're going to have to learn to get used to it because while making him more visible on your screen would help online, it would make Sly a little hard to use if you have friends over because the only reason you would ever lose sight of Sly is if you're focusing on someone else.

Isn't there an offline mode? Sly's invis can change from what it is now being offline to the revamp version online.

Message 17 of 70 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:
I think Emmet should be remade too, i think he the captain olimar in all stars.

Captian Olimar? The pikmin guy in SSBB? He's one of the best characters (IMO).

Message 18 of 70 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 13, 2013

J_Thunder92 wrote:

You're out of your mind Sir. Sly in the right hands is even stronger than a skilled Kratos or Raiden, he's nigh invincible with the right skill.

If anything the amount of AP he steals should be nerfed, stealing 80 AP when the opposition has level 2 or higher is crazy. His side triangle and counter moves are also too easy to spam, and hilariously difficult to punish.

I don't even remotely believe this.

No, he only steals 80 if his invisible.

Didn't I address this in the beggining? Why this is why I want him to have a reform? So people don't have to spam those 2 moves, if Sly is given more variety.

Message 19 of 70 (119 Views)
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Mar 13, 2013

They should remove his ability to turn invisible when a level 3 is active. The ability to hide from a hard-earned level 3 is just utterly disgustingly wrong.

Also his level 1 needs to be interruptible, along with a slight change to his forward triangle making it punishable.

Message 20 of 70 (113 Views)
0 Likes