Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 02/08/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: Sly 4 only 39.99 now

Jan 10, 2013
Message 21 of 37 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Sly 4 only 39.99 now

Jan 10, 2013
Hmm, so it's officially intended. Strange that the price hasn't been adopted by any UK retailer.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 22 of 37 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/08/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: Sly 4 only 39.99 now

Jan 10, 2013

That's kind of what I thought, when I first googles 'shopped' it I got liek 2 stores that listed it as $40, but the rest/bigger ones are still at $60, maybe they just haven't gotten aroudn to updating yet?



Message 23 of 37 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/06/2009
Offline
1868 posts
 

Re: Sly 4 only 39.99 now

Jan 10, 2013
Yup some retailer haven't update the new price as for UK idk if they'll get the price drop.
Message 24 of 37 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Sly 4 only 39.99 now

Jan 10, 2013
I wouldn't mind paying full price - I love the Sly Cooper series, and Cross Buy just makes the deal that much more sweeter.

Does suck that it's been delayed until March in EU though...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 25 of 37 (118 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 08/23/2001
Offline
18821 posts
 

Re: Sly 4 only 39.99 now

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

Lex_Gamer wrote:

coreno wrote:

Haven't played any of the previous games, but PSASBR makes me want to try the new Sly game. 


 

bro, BRO, BRROOO!! You can get the first 3 trilogy collection via disc or PSN, they are tons of fun, and the series does have some on going references and jokes that will likely feel better if you played these, so much fun.


Oh, it's on PSN? How much does it cost?

Message 26 of 37 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7089 posts
 

Re: Sly 4 only 39.99 now

Jan 10, 2013

coreno wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

coreno wrote:

Haven't played any of the previous games, but PSASBR makes me want to try the new Sly game. 


 

bro, BRO, BRROOO!! You can get the first 3 trilogy collection via disc or PSN, they are tons of fun, and the series does have some on going references and jokes that will likely feel better if you played these, so much fun.


Oh, it's on PSN? How much does it cost?


3 sly games 10 each so 30

Sleep Matt signature
Message 27 of 37 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/17/2009
Offline
272 posts
 

Re: Sly 4 only 39.99 now

Jan 10, 2013

coreno wrote:

Haven't played any of the previous games, but PSASBR makes me want to try the new Sly game. 


I haven't either, but I just got the Sly collection, hoping to catch up, before the release of 4

Message 28 of 37 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/17/2009
Offline
272 posts
 

Re: Sly 4 only 39.99 now

Jan 10, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Hmm, so it's officially intended. Strange that the price hasn't been adopted by any UK retailer.

I think it might later on, the news was just announced, It's Sony's price drop, so they have to follow the 39.99 price

Message 29 of 37 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/17/2009
Offline
272 posts
 

Re: Sly 4 only 39.99 now

Jan 10, 2013

I believe EU will get a price drop, more news was to come regarding that, Also a friend of mine in AU pre oredered for 40.00 dollars


DannyX13 wrote:
Yup some retailer haven't update the new price as for UK idk if they'll get the price drop.

 

Message 30 of 37 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes