Jul 10 2012
By: Iceman_Nightmare Lombax Warrior 227 posts

Skyrim/ LAIR/Spyro map & charachter idea

[ Edited ]
7 replies 1033 views Edited Jul 11, 2012

Hey guys, I would love to see a stage of Skyrim with dragons, and maybe the dragonborn as playable charachter. Imagine shouting FUS RO DAH and killing somoene, or a beautiful mountain stage of Skyrim with a dragon in background fighting against Spyro. Maybe adding the dragonborn in the game, he can use his magic powers, crossbow, sword, and most ofl his other gadgets he has in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. Skyrim is one of the most loved games of 2011, and this will drag a lot of Elder Scrolls fans over to PSABR. I think it would be a smart move by Superbot to include the dragonborn, map of skyrim, and items of skyrim in. 

I also thought for the map it could be the highest mountain in the game where you go to go fight against Alduin for the first time, or maybe a more beautiful mountain and you see far away a dragon from skyrim fighting against Spyro (if they don't get Spyro they can use a dragon from PS3 exclusive L.A.I.R (or if Spyro is a playable charachter) . and then they can have Spyro theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rn6njXcQ5g or L.A.I.R. theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhy2hCcCQ8w  play for a moment. as the players play for a longer time, the battle comes closer and the dragons interacts with the players on stage spitting fire on the map, and at that moment you hear the epic Skyrim theme kick in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-_g8NZr1tA . When the dragons are fighting far away, you can see some giants walking in the back of the stage, and wild animals as you can find them in Skyrim. 

What do you guys think?

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 1 of 8 (1,033 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Re: Skyrim/ LAIR/Spyro idea

Jul 10, 2012

Seems pretty cool. Don't know how this game will get the Dragonborn though.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 2 of 8 (1,000 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 10, 2012
Highly doubt dragonborn will get into this, with the whole Skyrim doesnt work on ps3 thing lol. Its more of a pc/360 game in my eyes.
Message 3 of 8 (992 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2012

I've been asking for dragon from Lair since first announced, but it's such a lost cause that I stopped shortly after.

A stage with it would be pretty cool though. Dragon hazard ftw.

But sadly I think your idea is a little bit too epic? Would be cool stage though, but without all the Skyrim stuff, since that won't happen.

Message 4 of 8 (959 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Nobody expected Big Daddy either.

I for one doubt Dovahkiin is in, but I think it is a possibility and would be a great character to have. A HUGE range of attacks and shouts as Supers.

Message 5 of 8 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2012

Bethesda wouldn't let Sony have the Dragonborn... 

And the big mountain is High Hrothgar

Photobucket
Message 6 of 8 (898 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Why wouldn't Bethesda let Sony have Dragonborn. Really, apart from the exclusivity deals for DLC, Bethesda has never been against Sony or Playstation.

Message 7 of 8 (888 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2012

why wouldn't Bethesda let Sony have the Dragonborn ? They don't have any beef going on as far as I am concerned.

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 8 of 8 (875 Views)
0 Likes