I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: Sir Dans lvl 2 change seems like a nerf

Mar 16, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

this is total bs, i KNOW for a fact that superbot has NEVER made a fighting game before, they don't klnow how to balance, they dont make him faster, dont change his ap gain to reflect his slowness and they nerf his level 2, when it was complete crap to begin with. What the hell is wrong with them

Sniper. His AP gain is fine. You're just mad about his attack speed. I do agree about the Level 2 though, what they did was dumb.

his ap gain is NOT FINE, go to practise and write down the ap gain for all his moves/combos, and then do the same thing for any other charatcer and you will see a very big imbalance, ie every characters moves/combos nets them 20-150 ap(combos). BUut all of sir dans moves are less than 20-5 ap but his sword moves are 40 ap for the up square one ONLY and you only have one combo into that, so NO his ap is garbage get it through your head, if you dont play as sir dan than you have no right to sit there and say yea sir dan is fine blah blah, you never played him shut it

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 11 of 29 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Mar 16, 2013

FredFai wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

this is total bs, i KNOW for a fact that superbot has NEVER made a fighting game before, they don't klnow how to balance, they dont make him faster, dont change his ap gain to reflect his slowness and they nerf his level 2, when it was complete crap to begin with. What the hell is wrong with them

Sigh, Superbot are not working on the game anymore. It's Santa Monica. It's obvious that you have mental issues. 

I believe Dan's moveset doesn't need a buff or more AP gain except his hammer and ham. It's just that his supers need fixes big time. 

i know superbot isnt working on the game but isnt this there LAST PATCH

Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 12 of 29 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Mar 16, 2013
No Sniper, it's not the last patch. There's others to come.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 29 (165 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

duhh Really i dunt know that..duhhh

and i said this is superbots last patch for the game, is it not? ie after this patch all other patches, if there is any, will be from sony santa monica

Message 14 of 29 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Why is the Up Circle referred to as "HAM"?

Last time I checked its chicken

Message 15 of 29 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Mar 16, 2013

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

Why is the Up Circle referred to as "HAM"?

Last time I checked its chicken

it's reffered to has ham? what looool yea it's a drumstick?

Message 16 of 29 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Mar 16, 2013

SniperWolf323 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Sniper. His AP gain is fine. You're just mad about his attack speed. I do agree about the Level 2 though, what they did was dumb.

his ap gain is NOT FINE, go to practise and write down the ap gain for all his moves/combos, and then do the same thing for any other charatcer and you will see a very big imbalance, ie every characters moves/combos nets them 20-150 ap(combos). BUut all of sir dans moves are less than 20-5 ap but his sword moves are 40 ap for the up square one ONLY and you only have one combo into that, so NO his ap is garbage get it through your head, if you dont play as sir dan than you have no right to sit there and say yea sir dan is fine blah blah, you never played him shut it

Geez, calm down. You didn't see my loyalty to Sir Dan support group in my sig? Yeah, I played Sir Dan for +400 level. As far as I consider, I only am semi-pro with Dan. Using my best practical combo along with the fire, I gained +85 AP gain. It all depends on how you used Dan and how you read your opponent. Now that lv. 2 and lv. 3 seems useless, I might try to use buffed lv. 1 more often, but I gonna miss that pre=nerfed lv. 2. 

I believe Superbot's last patch was the the current patch we have now or before that. 

Drumstick, chicken, ham.... what does it matters? I have no idea what's the purpose of that move. 

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 17 of 29 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Mar 16, 2013

chicken can lead into a KC and was  way to Kc air dodgers

sniper....

some poster earlier referred it as ham....

I'm losing hope with you

Message 18 of 29 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Unless you main Fortesque, you have no right to call him underpowered.
Message 19 of 29 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Mar 16, 2013

SniperWolf323 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

duhh Really i dunt know that..duhhh

and i said this is superbots last patch for the game, is it not? ie after this patch all other patches, if there is any, will be from sony santa monica

i'm pretty sure this is SSM's patch....

Play For Fun!
Message 20 of 29 (104 Views)
0 Likes