Mar 16 2013
By: khknight Fender Bender 4080 posts

Sir Dans lvl 2 change seems like a nerf

[ Edited ]
28 replies 395 views Edited Mar 16, 2013
Lets think about it, his spirits dont explode immediatly after leaving the chalice

Which means no lvl 2 kc and no immediate kill on those who jump over him.

It also means that now everyone has a chance at dodging the lvl 2 which is already easy to do.

At least before we had a guaranteed kill, now it looks like he might get no kills at all more often.

His level 2 should of gotten the improved tracking and speed buff it so desperately needed.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (395 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2387 posts

Re: Sir Dans lvl 2 change seems like a nerf

Mar 16, 2013
Im hoping it helps it. They should've made his level 3 better and done nothing to his level 2.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Why would they nerf an already weak super? I just don't get it.

If they're going to delay the orb launch they could have at least made the beam kill.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Mar 16, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

If they're going to delay the orb launch they could have at least made the beam kill.

Wait wait wait, the beam doesn't kill anymore?

Holy **** Santa Monica, you are awful at this. Please never touch a fighting game again.

--------
"Zat’s 'Co-lay,” not 'Co-lette'! Do I look like a woman? Do I have ze pigtails? Non!"
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (361 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

Mar 16, 2013

ArmedDragoon wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

Holy **** Santa Monica, you are awful at this. Please never touch a fighting game again.

Dragon, the beam never killed. At all. It was just the orbs that are masked by the beam that kill. Which is why most if not all of the orbs disappear in FFA from killing just one opponent caught in it as all catch him at the same time.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (349 Views)
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Yeah, not to mention his lv.3 glitch still haven't been fixed and that nerf just remove the confirm.

look at Kratos' lv.2. It's fast. It's huge. It's deadly. It's vertical. You know it's way better than Dan's lv. 2. Hell, it can confirm.
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Mar 16, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

ArmedDragoon wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

Dragon, the beam never killed. At all. It was just the orbs that are masked by the beam that kill. Which is why most if not all of the orbs disappear in FFA from killing just one opponent caught in it as all catch him at the same time.

Never knew that the beam never actually killed since I never noticed the orbs inside of it. Since it's supposed to be good anti-air, it wouldn't be unreasonable for it to kill anyway.

--------
"Zat’s 'Co-lay,” not 'Co-lette'! Do I look like a woman? Do I have ze pigtails? Non!"
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (337 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Mar 16, 2013

this is total bs, i KNOW for a fact that superbot has NEVER made a fighting game before, they don't klnow how to balance, they dont make him faster, dont change his ap gain to reflect his slowness and they nerf his level 2, when it was complete crap to begin with. What the hell is wrong with them

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

Mar 16, 2013

SniperWolf323 wrote:

this is total bs, i KNOW for a fact that superbot has NEVER made a fighting game before, they don't klnow how to balance, they dont make him faster, dont change his ap gain to reflect his slowness and they nerf his level 2, when it was complete crap to begin with. What the hell is wrong with them

Sniper. His AP gain is fine. You're just mad about his attack speed. I do agree about the Level 2 though, what they did was dumb.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Mar 16, 2013

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Sigh, Superbot are not working on the game anymore. It's Santa Monica. It's obvious that you have mental issues. 

I believe Dan's moveset doesn't need a buff or more AP gain except his hammer and ham. It's just that his supers need fixes big time. 

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (291 Views)