Sackboy
437 posts

Re: Sir Daniel to be revealed next?

Jul 22, 2012

popexplosion2000 wrote:

Those were hints for Jak and Cole, and have nothing to do with Gamescom. And you are looking way too hard into this.

Was it ever explained HOW they were hints for Jak & Daxter/Cole?  I hear that and I still can't piece together how it works for them.  Could anyone shed some light on that subject for me?

Message 11 of 22 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 22, 2012

tippy78 wrote:
Was it ever explained HOW they were hints for Jak & Daxter/Cole?  I hear that and I still can't piece together how it works for them.  Could anyone shed some light on that subject for me?

He hasn't explained it yet but from what I've collected across the web:

• The restaurant reminds a lot about the Naughty Ottsel in Jak 3. The car is orange and there is a huge statue of Daxter on top of the Naughty Ottsel.
  • In both pics, two letters are blocked by trees. Total = 10. Jak & Daxter (counting the &) = 10.
  • There is a green light on top of the restaurant in the first pic. Could refer to eco vents.
  • Dodge Charger boasts an eco mode.
  • Yellow = Jak's hair color initially. Silver = Jak's color when in Dark Mode.
  • Grill requires 'coal' to work.
  • First pic: Orange car, bad karma Cole. Pic taken at night.
  • Second pic: Yellow car, neutral karma Cole. Silver car, good karma Cole. Pic taken during the day.
  • inFAMOUS = 8 letters. Total letters shown in both pics = 10. Letters blocked in both pics = 2. 10 - 2 = 8.
Message 12 of 22 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
841 posts

Jul 22, 2012
I think that Pale might've actually said that the first two were hints to Cole, but that the last two weren't revealed yet, but don't quote me on that.
Message 13 of 22 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Jul 22, 2012
I hope Gamescom shows off Ratchet and Clank, Sir Dan, Spike, And Solid Snake.. that would be neat but i think 4 characters would be awesome!
Message 14 of 22 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 22, 2012
Paul Gale never said anything about the hints being about Jak, he only mentioned Cole (red car = evil cole, Night = evil cole, yellow and silver = neutral and good cole, daytime = good cole)
Message 15 of 22 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 22, 2012

What source claims that 4 characters will be revealed? I know Omar said it'll be more then 2. But that's all I heard. 4 does seem likely, but i can also see them doing 6.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 16 of 22 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

What source claims that 4 characters will be revealed? I know Omar said it'll be more then 2. But that's all I heard. 4 does seem likely, but i can also see them doing 6.

http://www.playstationeuphoria.com/general/3-4-characters-to-be-revealed-at-gamescom-an-interview-wi...

Omar Kendall himself says so in this interview.

Message 17 of 22 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Y'see, this is why I dislike the Paul Gale hints. They're so ridiculously vague that they can be used to justify any character.

"Outdoor Grill" has twelve characters. "Rosco McQueen", the firefighter from the PS1 game of the same name, also has twelve characters! The missing letters were "I" and "O" ... just like how his fire hose could be turned off and on! The Lamborghini in the picture was yellow, just like his hair!

You see what I mean? I mean, I want Sir Dan as much as the next guy but nothing in those hints tell me anything about the characters in the game.

Message 18 of 22 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

Jul 22, 2012
You guys are getting into these hints way too much. The only real hint that paul gave was the night time and day time (good and evil). He could have gone and taken a picture of a pogostick skrewing a yellow polar bear at night in a car and you would have found 10 ways why It would be a hint towards Cole and Jak & Daxter. (Im not trying to be rude, just try not to waste your time)
Message 19 of 22 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Godlike_Shanker wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

http://www.playstationeuphoria.com/general/3-4-characters-to-be-revealed-at-gamescom-an-interview-wi...

Omar Kendall himself says so in this interview.

thanks !

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 20 of 22 (54 Views)
0 Likes