Jul 22 2012
By: NXavier787 Wastelander 561 posts

Sir Daniel to be revealed next?

[ Edited ]
21 replies 452 views Edited Jul 22, 2012

At Gamescom, they are going to reveal 4 new characters (to my knowledge.) I believe one will be Sir Daniel Fortesque.

Reasons

• Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Germany is in Europe. Gamescom happens at Germany. Also, Gallowmere is said to be located in England.
  • I also have some Ideas thanks to Paul Gale's first hint from the most recent wave.

A. The trees are blocking O and I. O and I sometimes refer to OFF and ON. Sir Dan has been both dead and alive, not only gameplay-wise, but also story-wise. In between the two of them is a green light. Green is not only the color of Zarok's Necromantic Magic, but also the color of health, life wells, energy bottles, and life bottles in MediEvil. These all can restore health, and even return you to Life after Death, or from OFF to ON, (O to I)

B. There are 12 letters in O U T D O O R  G R I L L. 12 Letters in D A N  F O R T E S Q U E

C. The pic is at night. The game takes place during nighttime.

D. Red (The color of the car) is sometimes considered an EVIL color. How does this apply? MediEVIL. Also, Dan's poofy sleeves are red.

(P.S. This started off as a "Who do you think will be reveald at GamesCom?" thread, but I could only really get something for dan.)

(P.S.S. This will go unseen in other threads, that's why I started this one.)

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 1 of 22 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Re: Sir Daniel to be revealed next?

Jul 22, 2012

Those were hints for Jak and Cole, and have nothing to do with Gamescom. And you are looking way too hard into this.

Message 2 of 22 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Jul 22, 2012

popexplosion2000 wrote:

Those were hints for Jak and Cole, and have nothing to do with Gamescom. And you are looking way too hard into this.

"Will what’s shown here, right now, be at the San Diego Comic Con this weekend? Possibly…but rest assured, it will be reflected in the game"

He went as deep as copying Heihachi's flex. Do you think he wouldn't get even more tricky?

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 3 of 22 (435 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Hopefully one of the reveals is Sir Dan, he would make for a cool surprise character.

Message 4 of 22 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 22, 2012
Um, he might be, you never know. But also, those hints were for more than one character. Also, they weren't necessarily hints for the next unveiling.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 5 of 22 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Ok no offense but I'm getting a little tired of these Paul Gale hints always being for the last reveal, whats with that. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 6 of 22 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 22, 2012
Theyre just something to do. would u rather not have any info.. even if it might not be what u want its something to help ease the time between reveals. If you dont like reading them than dont read them
Message 7 of 22 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 22, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
Theyre just something to do. would u rather not have any info.. even if it might not be what u want its something to help ease the time between reveals. If you dont like reading them than dont read them

It's not that I don't like the fact that he's doing them, it's just that I'm suck if them always being for the last reveal and never for the upcoming one. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 8 of 22 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 22, 2012
ooohh well he said they could be for anything, maybe they are for Gamescom, with the obvious exception of the Cole pics.
Message 9 of 22 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
841 posts

Jul 22, 2012
These guesses are as good as the others (In the case of the first hint). However, it completely leaves out what I think is the companion image (The second one at the same place). It's a lot less far-fetched than some of the other theories, however.

I want Sir Dan, but I always seem to forget him...
Message 10 of 22 (342 Views)
0 Likes