Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: Sir Daniel's other kill confirm with level one

Jan 12, 2013

I'm on the Vita right now and one thing's certain, it's from an up grab because you can't do anything else after the down grab and it goes without saying that the forward grab won't do anything because you're knocking your opponent too far to do anything to begin with.

Message 11 of 32 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 12, 2013

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

How so? I mean yes I can confirm it but requires a good read. You can angle it if you dont tech down.

Ill give you a hint

You have a few frames to do whatever after upper sword slash and if the opponent is down tech heavy you can confirm on someone about kratos's height

Now why do you have to go and be an ambiguous Andy... or an obtuse Oliver. Smiley Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 12 of 32 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

It might work with Uthrow im gonna see if i can tech it

EDIT:Confirming the Uthrow the advantage it that it goes higher but i feel the other throw puts you at a better position at the start

EDIT EDIT: But if the form of plat is lower then they can tech out of it so the other throw is in my POV better

Message 13 of 32 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Eh I'm probably just going to pass on doing it since it'd only work on characters at certain heights, however I did find some new tech while trying to figure this one out so good came out of it anyway.

Message 14 of 32 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2013

Oh your talking about the one i was talking to strife about. We were talking about another thing, sorry to confuse you

Naw this one doesnt matter the height of the character it just requires........Dthrow aaaaand.....

Message 15 of 32 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Uthrow will put them too far away for any of the Side Angles level ones due to odd angle it comes out only upward level 1 will connect

Message 16 of 32 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Jan 12, 2013

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

Oh your talking about the one i was talking to strife about. We were talking about another thing, sorry to confuse you

Naw this one doesnt matter the height of the character it just requires........Dthrow aaaaand.....

I don't play Sir Dan, but I'm guessing after a dthrow it's either dS, the hammer or green hand, because those are the only things that hit downwards.

Message 17 of 32 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Nope

Just Dthrow......wait.....and respond

Message 18 of 32 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jan 12, 2013
i know how to combat down tech'ers to Sir Dans Level 1...if they down tech, use hammer and then lvl 1, or use hammer then arrow then lvl 1, or use hammer, arrow, chicken, lvl 1
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 19 of 32 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Can be negated by teching down and holding L1

So fine fine Ill let you in on the secret well the idea

Go to a stage like Columbia and use Dthrow on the ground floor under the platform on the left, they'll land on the platform above you whereas youll be below them which is a a interesting property of this throw and you be free to wait until they get up, roll left, or roll right and simply respond accordingly 

Message 20 of 32 (273 Views)
0 Likes