Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Sir Daniel only good for 1vs1?

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

I'm struggling with Dan in FFAs. I can never land his level 1 super and even if I do land it, it's usually only 1 kill. Especially on horizontal maps against short characters (Sly, Fat Princess, Parappa, Sackboy etc.)

By the time I reach level 2, the other people (Kratos and Sackboy) have already hit their level 3s. This means, I've already died at least 2 times. That already puts me at a disadvantage.

I need to practice more with Sir Dan and get better with him. I like him a lot.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 21 of 24 (48 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I won't bother playing as him. I've practiced with him for a few hours, just so I know what to deal with when I go against him.

Message 22 of 24 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I agree with what Levi said regarding his Supers.

Dan's supers need fixing.

As he wrote:

I do think his supers need to be changed, but not drastically. His level 1 should be forward aimable, not just up or diagonal. His level 2 should have a wider beam, especially considering there's less opportunities to hit opponents above you. His level 3 shouldn't reset if the opponent gets out of the AoE, the amount of "damage" they take from it should be cumulative.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 23 of 24 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 27, 2012
@Tekn0tize

I agree, for the most part his moveset of actual attacks is fine but his supers just need some tweaks and they'll be more versatile for FFA.
Message 24 of 24 (37 Views)
0 Likes