Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
6 posts

Re: Sir Dan needs a nerf. (Read and then judge)

Dec 7, 2012

no way sir dan needs a nerf other than that combo with his level 1 you cant any decent player with level 2 and 3 is not as good as others

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 7, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
sir dan needs buffs in the super department if anything. maybe by changing his lvl 1 they could also get rid of your problem 333. I have always thought it should shoot a short distance in front of him

His lightning bolt doesn't need a nerf. Nothing about Dan needs a nerf. Just give him the ability to aim forward and in any other direction.

glad someone else agree it says aimable yeah sure up only which is only use ful on multilayered stages

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Dec 7, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
sir dan needs buffs in the super department if anything. maybe by changing his lvl 1 they could also get rid of your problem 333. I have always thought it should shoot a short distance in front of him

His lightning bolt doesn't need a nerf. Nothing about Dan needs a nerf. Just give him the ability to aim forward and in any other direction.

glad someone else agree it says aimable yeah sure up only which is only use ful on multilayered stages

He needs to be able to aim it in a star pattern.  Out at an angle, up, backwards at an angle, down at an angle, and bakwardsc down at an angle.  Then his lvl 1 won't be useless anymore against techers.  Once I found out that people knew how to tech out of it, I pretty much never won again with Sir Dan.  Being able to aim it down at an angle would trip people up and make him less predictable.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Sir Dan needs a buff more then a Nerf by far.. hes very slow and hard to build AP overall. Plus he has weakish supers in comparison to others.. I just feel his level 3 needs work in large stages its very hard to get multiple KOs

A lot of people have unavoidable supers that can kill you your just vs a good Sir Dan player lol.. Sackboy has his trap that stuns long enough to get his level 1 everytime, Kratos can counter then KO you as your falling to your knees, i remember a very good Kratos playing doing that a lot in the Beta..
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

NRe: Sir Dan needs a nerf. (Read and then judge)

Dec 7, 2012

Nah, I think he needs a buff. The cat is what im **bleep** off at.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Sir Dan needs the opposite of a nerf. To actually execute on his level one takes a lot of skill. His level one is the hardest in the game to land.
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (97 Views)
0 Likes