Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Sir Dan is ridiculously slow...

Nov 21, 2012

Sir Dan really is too slow IMO if you are good at dodging he will never touch you unlike other characters that are harder to dodge.

his level 1 should have been able to shoot forward as well it seems you have to take extra steps in order to actually hit with his level 1.

his level 2 isn't that good either like I said if you know how to dodge this is an easy one to get away from.

his level 3 is fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 41 of 43 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I've taken down a bunch of Raiden players with Dan. It's not always about speed, Dan can easily pull people out of a dodge or on their wakeup with his huge range.
Message 42 of 43 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 21, 2012

barker09 wrote:
I've taken down a bunch of Raiden players with Dan. It's not always about speed, Dan can easily pull people out of a dodge or on their wakeup with his huge range.

Where they skilled though? I'm telling you if you pit a really good sir Dan against a good Raiden or Dante, Raiden or Dante would win.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 43 of 43 (37 Views)
0 Likes