Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Sir Dan is ridiculously slow...

Nov 21, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
He just seems really weak compared to everyone else is all I'm saying

Jeez

I understand that and I'm fine if he doesnt seem like your character.

 

However, he can stand up to the rest of the cast just fine. That's all I'm saying.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 43 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Sir Dan is ridiculously slow...

Nov 21, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:
I think his supers are the real problem

Setups. Dan is great at setups. Use them.


Why when I can play someone who doesn't have to do that?


Then don't complain about him, you childish person


I gave my opinion but apparently thats not allowed around here


Message 22 of 43 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: Sir Dan is ridiculously slow...

Nov 21, 2012
Don't know how to quote but thanks for tip fabsta1994, I've seen a few using the hammer grounded but I'd forgotten about doing that until now. Smiley Wink Will have to try it when I get the game in a few days.
Message 23 of 43 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Sir Dan is ridiculously slow...

Nov 21, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:
He just seems really weak compared to everyone else is all I'm saying

Jeez

I understand that and I'm fine if he doesnt seem like your character.

 

However, he can stand up to the rest of the cast just fine. That's all I'm saying.


See highflyer_15 this was a good response 

 

but you were just being a jerk off


Message 24 of 43 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Sir Dan is ridiculously slow...

Nov 21, 2012

jamcakes wrote:
Don't know how to quote but thanks for tip fabsta1994, I've seen a few using the hammer grounded but I'd forgotten about doing that until now. Smiley Wink Will have to try it when I get the game in a few days.

You're welcome buddy. To quote you need to hit reply on my post and in the "reply to message" page look for the "quote" button on your right next to "spell check". It will automatically put my post in your reply with the proper quote tags. Very simple! =D

 

Hope to see you on the battlefield.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 43 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1789 posts
 

Re: Sir Dan is ridiculously slow...

Nov 21, 2012
Landing Sir Dan's level 1 is so satisfying.
Message 26 of 43 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Sir Dan is ridiculously slow...

Nov 21, 2012

barker09 wrote:
Landing Sir Dan's level 1 is so satisfying.

Can anyone tell me the hitbox on that thing? I never seem to land it


Message 27 of 43 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: Sir Dan is ridiculously slow...

Nov 21, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

jamcakes wrote:
Don't know how to quote but thanks for tip fabsta1994, I've seen a few using the hammer grounded but I'd forgotten about doing that until now. Smiley Wink Will have to try it when I get the game in a few days.

You're welcome buddy. To quote you need to hit reply on my post and in the "reply to message" page look for the "quote" button on your right next to "spell check". It will automatically put my post in your reply with the proper quote tags. Very simple! =D

 

Hope to see you on the battlefield.


aha! just had to try it out, that was embarassingly simple, thanks again. ;D

Message 28 of 43 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/13/2012
Offline
1329 posts
 

Re: Sir Dan is ridiculously slow...

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:
I think his supers are the real problem

Setups. Dan is great at setups. Use them.


Why when I can play someone who doesn't have to do that?


Then don't complain about him, you childish person


I gave my opinion but apparently thats not allowed around here


Sure it is, but you don't even want to listen to reason.


His supers suck because I have to set them up, QQ'


This is just being a whiney little child. Why should I work for something with one character,w hen I can do it much easier with another one?! QQ

 

Message 29 of 43 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/15/2009
Offline
1368 posts
 

Re: Sir Dan is ridiculously slow...

Nov 21, 2012
I liked him. The couple of times I used him.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 30 of 43 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes