Survivor
2388 posts

Re: Sir Dan is disappointing.

Aug 31, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

nightrunner_ks wrote:

Holy **bleep**, they added Spike and Sir Dan purely from fan request and you **bleep**ers complain?

im out guys, ive had enough of all this negativity

You know what were complaining about? we are complaining about superbot screwing up a character, since they were making a game with characters true to their game. Sir dan in all stars is not the sir dan in medievil. I have medievil 1 and 2. I have played and beat them both more than 5 times. He is a fast nimble character in the game, He is not a slow, hulky character.

This is like nintendo putting in Link in the first super smash brother, but instead of a sword, he has a pike? That's not link. Just like this slow, hulky dan is not the one from the psone games.

Maybe he just seems fast because all of the things he fights in his home games are even slower than him??? I think they did a great job, I also have played both games. Love both of the reveals. Nariko is more my type but I am very interested in Dan as well. I will have quite a few to choose from when the game releases Smiley Very Happy cannot wait!!!

Message 41 of 134 (194 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Stop **bleep** sninper, I was complaining earlier today but I just accepted the fact that he's in the game, and he fits my playing style so I'm happy!  (And he's the perfect character to play as during halloween.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 42 of 134 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Aug 31, 2012
Sir Dan is awesome to be. Cartoony type character. Ps1 era. Cool looking moves, funny!
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 43 of 134 (177 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Aug 31, 2012
It's nice to see an HD sir dan too.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 44 of 134 (173 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 31, 2012

If he's a mute then it's definatly his PSP version.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 45 of 134 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Aug 31, 2012

MAN!! This brought back so many memeries. It's like I remember everything about this game and I haven't played it since 10+ years ago!

Photobucket
Message 46 of 134 (165 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Can't believe I overslept and missed the gameplay of Sir Daniel. Now that I saw it....... whoa. Chills. But I actually do agree to the "disappointing" of what the user said till I saw that he is powerful. He's slow, but powerful. Works fine. The Level Supers however, eh, I saw he didn't do much with them.

However, it wouldn't matter how Sir Daniel plays. All I wanted to see was him be in the game. He finally made it to PS3 even if it isn't a MediEvil game, plus the Vita. The only one he missed was PS2.

Nariko looks like a neat character. With all the reveals & gameplay. I'm all set for the roster, still before even the gameplay. This is the closest roster where I get to play every single character. The only character I won't stick to, "Fat Princess" (I do enjoy that game when I got the $7.49 discount, but no, not the character).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 47 of 134 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 31, 2012

He seems to be like Ike from Brawl.

Slow but strong.

Message 48 of 134 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
478 posts

Aug 31, 2012

I see him as similar to Link in SSB, in that his attacks look fast, but have alot of ending or starting lag, hence making him "slow" which makes sence considering how massive his sword is, he cant just fling it around like a light saber
he looks very much like a player of opportunaty, where you wait for the perfect moment to strike.
He also looks to be good at crowed clearing, as in, if hes suddenly surrounded, if you can pull off a good move to knock everyone away at once, which would gain heaps of AP
sure, i think this type of playing is very beginner, but it is aslo very expert, as in it will be easy to learn with him, but hard to be very good with 

Message 49 of 134 (131 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Aug 31, 2012
remember ppl this is one video, wait to you actually play it to deicide
Photobucket
Message 50 of 134 (110 Views)
0 Likes