Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Sir Dan Players, lets have a chat

Dec 3, 2012

khknight wrote:

achus93again wrote:

khknight wrote:

achus93again wrote:
Sir Dan's supers are a lot more reliable than Radec's...

Not sure if serious

dude i can get more kills with Sir Dan's supers...

just because you can get more kills with sir dans supers, that doesn't mean they're more reliable than radec's supers

dude Radec's lvl 1 is horrible,

sure you can aim, and it has homing, but people can dodge,

the only way you can get multi kills is if people were touching each other,

if they're too far, they can dodge, if they're too close, they can beat the crap out of you before you can land the super,

with Sir Dan, not only am i able to build AP faster, but it's easy to trick people to get in range for the lvl 1,

the lvl 2s, they're pretty much on par imo, for Radec's just get them in a straight line,

for Sir Dan's, just get them above you in a straight vertical line,

their lvl 3s are also pretty much the same, just that Sir Dan's lvl 3 is 'slower'

Play For Fun!
Message 21 of 23 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Honestly Sir Dan is amazing as he is, his bow, and meat throw are great for linking combos, i get his lvl 3 about twice a match along with a couple level ones, usually between five to eight kills a match, practice his combos and find ways to link them and you'll be good

Message 22 of 23 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I honestly think that Sir Dan does need a slight buff, but emphasis on slight. Maybe give his Lightning Super more range and release a few more soul-projectiles for his level 2, not many, at max 2, I'd say.

I love Sir Dan, and I play as him every chance I get. But it's way too easy to get stunlocked by guys playing as Dante, Raiden or Parappa and end up barely getting a hit in. A bit of super armor (consider it only activating when his shield is out), would be marvelous.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 23 of 23 (44 Views)
0 Likes