Survivor
2443 posts

Re: Singles Online Tournament: Battle All-Stars! (Matches Postponed!)

Dec 10, 2012
Lol you'd be surprised how many uncharted 3 tournament ticket codes I have.. just a big stack of them.
Message 541 of 555 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
14 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Well If someone is willing to re-register a new tourney (since I doubt everyone remembers all the matchups and such) I'd be willing to participate still, don't care too much for the money although it would be nice.

I just hope that the person running is doing well and something tragic didn't happen.

That being said, if someone is willing/capable, please put your best foot forward and shed a little light. I'm sure a lot of people here still just want to have fun, meet new players and just straight up show each-other who stands out on top!

Message 542 of 555 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I can take up new tournaments since patch 1.03 is now aviable everywhere but first things first, I already host a tournament here like most of you guys know after that is finish( In 2 or 3 days) I will go up and re do this tournament if you want Smiley Very Happy

@Ndukube you also can join if you want to, whos knows you might get your rematch there.

and anyways feel free and look up in this forum Im going to post a new thread after my tournament is done^^

so feel free and join Smiley Happy

Message 543 of 555 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Rakum1995 wrote:

I can take up new tournaments since patch 1.03 is now aviable everywhere but first things first, I already host a tournament here like most of you guys know after that is finish( In 2 or 3 days) I will go up and re do this tournament if you want Smiley Very Happy

@Ndukube you also can join if you want to, whos knows you might get your rematch there.

and anyways feel free and look up in this forum Im going to post a new thread after my tournament is done^^

so feel free and join Smiley Happy

Rakum, you would be a great help to the community if you are able to run this tournament as well...

#Reapers
Message 544 of 555 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Can't come online this week till; the weekends. My opponent please add me, ill accept on Friday

Message 545 of 555 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Yea, he took down the brackets too. 

Photobucket
Message 546 of 555 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Wow this is really dissapointing. I really don't care about prize $$ I just wanted to play.

Message 547 of 555 (153 Views)
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

Got eliminated earlier, but I was wondering why the bracket was taken down. Looked around for that guy who set up this tournament. he posted that he postponed the tournament  just till the patch cleared. 

Also he probably took down the bracket online to avoid people from contacting each others so that no one will rush the tournament ahead of others. 

Message 548 of 555 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Well either way, it seems I am screwed since I am going on vacation next week for the Holidays and i'll been gone for several weeks. I assume I am not the only one either, so if it is going to be postponed I hope its till Jan when I will be back.

Message 549 of 555 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Minzara wrote:

Well either way, it seems I am screwed since I am going on vacation next week for the Holidays and i'll been gone for several weeks. I assume I am not the only one either, so if it is going to be postponed I hope its till Jan when I will be back.

Its not looking like it's coming back, He deleted his twitter and the brackets.

#Reapers
Message 550 of 555 (106 Views)
0 Likes