Highlighted
Wastelander
579 posts

Re: Signature Request Thread!

Jan 2, 2013
These are amazing! I'd love if you made me one with Sly Cooper and Pyramid Head, and if you could make it kind of dark, gritty, horror themed, that'd be awesome (:
PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 351 of 376 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Hey Max! I'm back again lol

Is it possible i you could make me a Sig with Nariko(As the main focus again lol), Raiden, Sir Dan, Evil Cole, Emmett, Ezio, and Sora and maybe have like a little funny Sackboy of to the side somewhere? Thanks 

Message 352 of 376 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Since this is re-emerging, may I have one please:
PSN: Dean-Bax96
Raiden (his Revengeance appearance), Vergil (his DmC appearance) and Jia Chong from Dynasty Warriors 8 as the focus please (Jia Chong in the middle).
Perhaps added effects on Raiden's red cybernetic eye and the background surrounding him to feature a lightning effects, the background surrounding Vergil as the blue mist featured on previous artwork of him, and the turquoise/cyan Jin symbol slightly faded behind Jia Chong (I'll put below), with his background featuring turquoise/cyan flames.
Can the font of my PSN be 'here comes a new challenger'-based with the hexagonal background as seen behind characters' names on said trailer, also.
Jin symbol:
Jin SymbolSorry, 'tis the largest I could find.

I would be super grateful if you were to make this.
Please and thank you <3 xoxo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 353 of 376 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Re: Signature Request Thread! [RE-OPENED!]

Feb 28, 2013

I really sorry that some of your signatures are taking so long, I've just been bogged down with a lot of other stuff.

I will definitely try to get them up VERY soon! (The To-Do List has been updated!)

Thanks for your patience! Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 354 of 376 (419 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Mar 10, 2013
How are the sigs coming along? Smiley Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 355 of 376 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

Late to the party, don't mean to pile on more work for you, but I like the look of your sigs and  would like to request a spot in the queue if that's alright. I'd like Jeanne D'arc, Etna, and Virginia Maxwell in it, Etna on the left with Virginia on the right and Jeanne in the middle, with the background having a golden hue to it, I'm no graphic designer so beyond that I'll be happy with anything.

Jeanne D'arc

Jeanne.jpeg

Etna

Etna.jpg

Virginia

Virginia.jpg

--------
"Zat’s 'Co-lay,” not 'Co-lette'! Do I look like a woman? Do I have ze pigtails? Non!"
Message 356 of 376 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

I'd love a new sig for myself so here you go:

Something capitalizing off Toro. P4 Bistro costume. Please show all three forms! The background can be blue and white W/ confetti! Like his menu background. And could I get my name (Conansboy (No space)) with a sharp metallic font in red with this symbol for the A;

Please and Thankyou!

*World's most disappointed facepalm.*

%& Lead Scout for The Bunker! &%
Message 357 of 376 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 13, 2013

If it's not too uch trouble, do you think that you can make me a signature as well?

I WILL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Here is who I'll like, in the exact order:

Riku (Kingdom Hearts), Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Cloud (Kingdom Hearts version), Sephiroth (Final Fantasy Version)

For the background, I would like shades of Black and Red with a heart on the center from Kingdom Hearts.

I would like this because these characters are epic rivals from epic games. If you can make this, I would be really grateful and owe you, literally. Please message me if you can make this. Thank you!

Message 358 of 376 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

Ratchet and Spike would be my preference. If they could be locking their weapons (stun club versus Ratchet's wrench), that'd be pretty boss, but I'd imagine you're limited in what you can do simply because finding the exact images might be hard. Do what you can! I'm sure it'll look cool either way Smiley Happy.

As for colours, I'm an Azure guy. So, blue. The deeper the better, though obviously I'd like it to look blue and not so dark that it's basically black.

Ooh, and if you could have Kratos going all like, puppet master, kind of towering above the two of them (Ratchet and Spike I mean), even with strings if possible, that'd be pretty boss too. But again, don't overly strain yourself, considering this is a free thing you're doing here. I'll love it as long as it has Ratchet and Spike and has my colours; this kratos bit, and the 'locking blades' thing, are totally optional Smiley Happy.

Thanks!

Edit: Oh, and if Spike/Ratchet could have the super aura around them, that'd be cool too.

Edit 2: Just realised how dead this thread seems to be. **bleep** Smiley Sad

Message 359 of 376 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

If its not too much trouble, i would like one please.  

Could I please have a signature that features these 5 characters from left to right:

Cloud, Crash (classic), The King of All Cosmos, Big Boss (preferably Ground Zeroes), and Lara Croft (2013).

I would like it to only show the characters from the waist up.  If you can rotate lara so she's is standing straight up, that'd be great.  My name can go anywhere there's room.  Also if you can put some cool effects over it so it all blends together, that'd be nice.  Here's the pictures.

Cloud_Strife.png

Crash_Bandicoot_PS_Render_by_MeStarStudios.jpg

KingofAllCosmos.jpg

bigbossgz.jpg

lara croft.jpg

Thanks for making these for everyone

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 360 of 376 (73 Views)
0 Likes