Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: Sigh

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Because a lot of gamers feel that they are ENTITLED to get what they want out of a game. Then when it doesn't happen the way they want it, they rage all over the internet on how they don't like what's going on and why you shouldn't either lol 

Then they have convinced others to not like the characters and then it's a snowball effect.

I remember when they where going to give Cole hair in Infamous 2:

infamous.jpginfamous-2.jpg

And everyone RAGED OUT on the developers for trying to look like Nathan Drake. They eventually took heed and gave into the "fans". Which I'm kind of glad happened. 

Actually what people don't know is Nathan Drake is based off of Sev from Killzone, so if anything it would have been a better argument if they said Sev isntead of Drake.  Anyway, that should be one of his costumes because I think he looks cooler with hair.

Who told you that? I searched it and I can't find that anywhere

Photobucket
Message 31 of 43 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 20, 2012
My younger brother bought it for the Playstation, had like every character, the game lacks alot of stuff.

Lara is more Xbox now, she gets exclusive stuff towards the 360 when the game comes out.

Message 32 of 43 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Sep 20, 2012
My favorite post on this forum thus far. I'm tired of people complaining about everything. Gamers nowadays are such spoiled brats, it's sickening. These are not your properties and creations. You can't act like you should have a say in how it all turns out. Just think if you created something, spending years on it, and then I come in and complain because it's not how I wanted. So I boycott your company, and bash you all over YouTube and forums. It makes no sense.
Message 33 of 43 (83 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 20, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
My younger brother bought it for the Playstation, had like every character, the game lacks alot of stuff.

Lara is more Xbox now, she gets exclusive stuff towards the 360 when the game comes out.

what does it lack in your opinion? o.0 if you dont mind me asking

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 34 of 43 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

Eh lara has had a huge past with playstationSmiley Happy, the present doesnt change that

and thanks kirk! kudos to youSmiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 35 of 43 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Because a lot of gamers feel that they are ENTITLED to get what they want out of a game. Then when it doesn't happen the way they want it, they rage all over the internet on how they don't like what's going on and why you shouldn't either lol 

Then they have convinced others to not like the characters and then it's a snowball effect.

I remember when they where going to give Cole hair in Infamous 2:

infamous.jpginfamous-2.jpg

And everyone RAGED OUT on the developers for trying to look like Nathan Drake. They eventually took heed and gave into the "fans". Which I'm kind of glad happened. 

Actually what people don't know is Nathan Drake is based off of Sev from Killzone, so if anything it would have been a better argument if they said Sev isntead of Drake.  Anyway, that should be one of his costumes because I think he looks cooler with hair.

Who told you that? I searched it and I can't find that anywhere

It's in their discriptions.

Message 36 of 43 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 20, 2012
I think new Lara Croft is much better than the old one. :3

Message 37 of 43 (54 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
I think new Lara Croft is much better than the old one. :3

Same here, it's about time they cought her up with the moddern look.

Message 38 of 43 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 20, 2012
It's not so much the modern look, but the fact that she actually has a much better personality and seems human compared to the old Lara Croft.

Message 39 of 43 (44 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 20, 2012

I don't think people can comprehend the awesomeness that is new Dante. His epic vibe is just too much for some people to handle and they need the old Dante in order to keep their brains functioning properly. All joking aside, I am also sick of all the complaining. It is very anit-gamer to be quite honest. Just because they saw or experienced something first they get this mental block in their mind that prevents them from accepting anything too new or different. I believe in order to be a gamer you have to be very open-minded and wiling to accept new things. If you aren't willing to do this you'll only be cheating yourself out of some great games.

I think a lot of people need to come to the realization that what their brains are telling them is good and bad has no relation or significance at all whatsoever to what is actually good and bad. The reality is that anything can be good or bad, it is all based on how our brains perceive it. When you use this type of thinking you are able to respect things a lot more even if you don't like them. For new Dante, Skylanders Spyro, new Lara Croft, and so on to exist, somebody had to like them. It's not like they had a meeting and decided they were going to redesign the character in a way they believe would most **bleep** off the fans. They wanted to do something new and that's what a majority of the team agreed on. Another thing too is that, it's not like old Dante or classic Spyro no longer exist. They made their impact on gaming. Their games are still there, but now it's time to give their new incarnations a chance to make an impact. Whether or not it's a good or bad impact not only depends on the developers, but it also depends on you.

Message 40 of 43 (35 Views)
0 Likes