Sackboy
568 posts

Re: Sid Shuman just posted the lastest PS Blogcast, go bombard him...

Oct 5, 2012

Why is D-Squad being rude again?... o.O That Sid guy ducked up Smiley Tongue So why is it rude to get a reaction from someone who isn't happy?

That Sid guy needed to shush up in the first place..

And again, the things D-Squad said are facts!

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 31 of 40 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Oct 5, 2012

He gave us the final roster count. That's more than what Superbot gave us in the last months (sice we already knew everything from the beta leak).

As the 7th comment on the blog said: "20 characters are all we’re getting for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. Everyone should have passed the denial phase by now."

Message 32 of 40 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

you people are overeacting, there nothing wrong with asking the guy questions. 

Of course not (it is pretty much part of his job description to answer!), but there's a way of doing so that doesn't make you come across as childish. The OP went onto the blog and started ranting about how no one has any respect for him or Superbot because he screwed up, as if he owes any of us anything. Not the best way to try and get answers out of someone really.

It's not the questions I take issue with, it's the tone

My apologies, I didn't see this. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 33 of 40 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooow...... Are you kidding me Xeno...?

So what, you knew everything since it was leaked.. That's your problem since you spoiled it for yourself Smiley Wink

You did know the stages, characters and all, but you didn't know how they would work out..

You didn't know anything if SuperBot never showed something.. So shus up! 

Go to Sid, since you think he's your bff know because you appreciate what Sid said... Smiley Wink

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 34 of 40 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 5, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

Why is D-Squad being rude again?... o.O That Sid guy ducked up Smiley Tongue So why is it rude to get a reaction from someone who isn't happy?

That Sid guy needed to shush up in the first place..

And again, the things D-Squad said are facts!

No

Sid Shuman never screwed up. He did his job. Right now, the official word on the game is that there are 20 main characters. He reported the official word, which as an employee of Sony's marketing department, is what he has to do. He can't change the story just because people demand more, even if the full story is likely "there are more characters, they're just secret". If Sony don't want to officially state that yet, then he can't say anymore or his job could suffer.

I'll admit the PR for this game isn't exactly fantastic, but that's not Sid's fault. He gets his information from higher up, and he relays it to us. No need to **bleep** at him for it.

And my suggested comment in my earlier post also mentions the facts (that people are confused and frustrated by Sid's comments, and a little more clarity on the term "launch line-up" would be nice) but in a much more civilised manner than "YOU SCREWED UP IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU COWARD" which, quite frankly, no one wants to respond to.

It's OK to be disappointed and frustrated, but don't take it out on people who are just doing their jobs. Why is this so hard a concept to grasp for some people?

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 35 of 40 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Well, you can wait until last minute for new reveals, but don't come here after purchasing the game crying because there is no unlockable characters.
Message 36 of 40 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 5, 2012

I'm not gonna cry Smiley Tongue I'm not expecting new reveals... So I won't be shocked if this the full roster.. 

Message 37 of 40 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 5, 2012

XenoAUS wrote:

He gave us the final roster count. 

huh? when? no he didn't.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 38 of 40 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Nice initiative, but that was kind of cruel over a thing that may or may not be real.
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 39 of 40 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

sawao_yama wrote:
Thought it sounded rude to me. No guts, ruckus? Really? Does everyone panic and is the world crashing down? Nope, move along folks. Just an angry individual.

No guts was to try and get him to reply and he did cause a ruckus on the internet.

So basically you were trying to provoke him? Doesn't sound very polite to me. Honestly, if I was in his position, I'd probably roll my eyes and delete your comment.

You want a good reply out of him? Here's a better comment:

"Hi Sid, a lot of people are concerned because of your recent comments about the 'Full Launch Line-up' of PSASBR and just wondering if you could clear up whether that means there are only 20 characters on disc or whether there are unlockables or DLC. It would clear up a lot of arguments within the community, and we'd all be very grateful for a straight answer on this if possible"

Try something like that next time.

thank youSmiley Happy kudos

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 40 of 40 (91 Views)